Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I dont know what to type. I've been blocking it out for so long. And now nothing comes to me, I don't feel anything.

like a month ago now i had an abortion. never really felt it was right then but i made myself do it. and now. I dont know. I act like everythings alright, like im fine, like im getting over it, moving on. But im not. I dont cry anymore but i dont feel anything any more.
At the start I felt so sad, so depressed, almost suicidal by what I had done. In my eyes I saw it as me choosing, making an informed choice to end my own baby's life. what kind of a person does that. now though, im numb. numb to how i feel, i dont cry though i still feel very down by life and it in general.

Ive met someone new and weve been making a go at it for a couple of weeks now, got intimate and now I feel bad. Wrong. Like ive decieved someone. fuck knows.

Im sory for wasting al yours time.

Comments

• Options
    do they know? have you told someone how you feel?
  • Options
    try these, i havnt but im under the impression they are great.

The Samaritans have a round-the-clock ear for anyone who needs to talk. Their number is 0845 766 0163.
  • Options
    Welcome to theSite, and well done for having the courage to post, it sounds like you found it hard.

You're not wasting anyone's time, people will always try to listen and be supportive. I have used the Samaritans in the past - they're a wonderful resource but they won't offer anything more than a listening ear. You may wish to seek professional counselling, an organisation like Marie Stopes, http://www.mariestopes.org.uk/, should be able to help.