Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

just not feeling like myself!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm just feeling odd.

i'm really restless, very bloated, i'm hungry but when i go to eat it makes me feel a bit nauseous, i keep getting waves of nausea, my fits are really bad atm, can't relax, i'm lashing out at people, getting upset, feeling really fat, getting loads of migraines, lethargic, everything feels difficult.

and i'm definatly not pregnant. :no:

what can i do? theres no point going to the doctor with a load of random symptoms (the fits are being delt with, well i'm waiting to see my consultant), but i hate feeling like this. i'm really tense and my back really really hurts.

help?

Comments

• Options
    hi
    are you happy? have you a cold?
    x
  • Options
    i'm ok ish (as normal considering i've battled depression since i was 14) and i don't have a cold.
  • Options
    i was thinking some of it seems related to Depression, i've had a relationship with Depression-which is on/off.

Some of the things you've mentioned, i usually go through when i'm bored/depressed/bland with life. Not saying you are, but i hope you figure it out and get better.
    xx
  • Options
    Take some time to relax. some chill out time like watching TV or doing one of your hobbies. naps can help as well.

Feel better. :)
  • Options
    i think i need some sun and a holiday. and to go shopping...

i think i will save up my EMA and go down oxford street/camden/spitalfields and go spend
  • Options
    Have you looked at your diet? For a week once i just lived of fruit and veg, felt totally amazing, energy levels were up.
    also your sleeping behaviour may have something to do with it. Try and get into a regular sleeping pattern, even if it meansmissing something rubbish on the TV!