Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My breasts have got Bigger!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im nearly 100% positive my breasts have got bigger....Im not moaning but yeh wierd!!...any reason why?? Im 18 so even though i know your breasts can keep growing for ages, it's actually like they have got bigger overnight!!

I dont think its pregnancy...but are your breasts getting bigger a sign of pregnancy?

Comments

• Options
    Nope no extra wieght and no pill!! It well wierd!!

Could it be that recently got a bf and hes been like massaging them a lot?!?! I dont know!! But being a student I cant afford new bras!! haha
  • Options
    Could be pregnancy, is it possible that you are? My breasts just swelled up overnight when I fell pregnant and I just knew, before I missed a period, took a test, anything.

However you are 18 and it's entirely possibly that your body is still changing and growing. For many women, their breast size fluctuates a bit for a whole variety of reasons, and it's just something you get used to.

If you think you might be pregnant then do a test. Otherwise don't worry about it, and enjoy your newfound bigger bosoms :D
  • Options
    lacrymosa wrote: »
    Do you drink soya milk? My flatmate drank that for a bit and her boobs grew a few cups! Haha! I might try it!
    Oooo I might try that :lol: