Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lovely!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ipswich Killer's partner interviewed...

"Do you think that if you'd have had a better sex life, he'd not have committed the crime?"

Wtf... is it his partner's fault now?

Comments

• Options
    The thing that I want to know is, how much was she paid for this interview?
  • Options
    Just what I was going to say. Can't agree to have an interview on the back of being married to a murderer, and then complain about the questions being asked. Still a bit of a stupid question though. But it is Sky.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Don't make logical leaps.
    Suppose I shouted at someone for crossing a red light, and he stopped the car, climbed out of it and killed me. It's a fact that if I hadn't shouted he wouldn't have killed me, but this doesn't make it my fault.
  • Options
    It was an offensive, irrelevant, question and should never have been asked. However, I expect nothing better of today's media.
  • Options
    The thing that I want to know is, how much was she paid for this interview?
    ABout three grand.
  • Options
    Just one reader's comment:
    While his lack of sex in the bedroom is no excuse whatsoever for killing 5 prostitutes, I cannot help but bring out the fact to be considered here - the high age gap between couples, particularly if the older one happens to be the female. In Steve's case, his partner is 60years old, 11 years older than him. Can anyone show me a 60 year old pensioner that still wants sex? She will be medically dry. Even my wife at 42 years old do not want sex anymore! So for such a man with such a high sex drive, what chance has he got with a 60year old, who will probably not be sexually active? Hence, I think there needs to be some sort of govt regulations into age gaps in marriages, in other to prevent such incidences occurring where the younger partner, with a higher sex drive will have to resolve to either prostitutes or affairs for sex. That said, lack of sex should not make a man a killer, so if he has indeed killed all those 5 women, keep him in and throw away the keys!!!

Posted by Jude Fellows from Chelsea
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • Options

theres always baby oil.
  • Options
    Don't make logical leaps.
    Suppose I shouted at someone for crossing a red light, and he stopped the car, climbed out of it and killed me. It's a fact that if I hadn't shouted he wouldn't have killed me, but this doesn't make it my fault.

well not exactly your BOTH responsible

but in essence it isnt your fault
  • Options

Come on Dis, have you never had to kill a prostitute because you felt horny?
  • Options
    If GTA counts... Oo the censorship brigade would love that.

Amazing game, slightly sick but still good.
  • Options
    Anyway really - people like "Jude Fellows from Chelsea" scare the crap out of me. Someone kills a load of prostitutes - first thing it brings into their minds is age gap between couples! Wtf!?