Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

msn/yahoo games

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You know the kind like coffee tycoon and cake mania and delicious deluxe and such like that. Those super really lame games. I love them, but I cant' find any more good ones lately. (replace good with simlar) ANybody else play these things? Any other ones similar that you know of?

Comments

• Options
    I've wasted way too much of my life on Bible Fight, Desktop Tower Defence and 5 mins to kill yourself.
  • Options
    i havent been on it in aages but i love 'typer shark' and 'bookworm' on yahoo games. can spend ages on typer shark :)

also on the site fetchfido.co.uk theres an absolute ton of games. the one i like most is pacxon which is halfway down the main game page
  • Options
    Awsome

I cant wait till I finish up my one game and have a browse through the fetchfido, there looks to be tons of stuff there! :D
  • Options
    If ya liked cake mania try out diner dash and flo's thingys lol ohh and the pizza one

all ace for geeks like us
  • Options
    Oh you know whats good! I love diner dash. Right now I'm playing Delicious Deluxe and its so sad and pathetic considering the nature of the game but I just cannot get past the last level! (or at least I hope its the last level :p) It's the damn smoothies. They take forever and the customers get so pissed. Its not my fault they take forever!
  • Options
    lol I LOVE these type of games. They are called time management games. Bigfishgames.com has LOADS, think there is one called 'go go gorment' that is ace, also carrie the caregiver is good, burger island, farm frenzy.... if you go on bigfish then look under 'time management there are tons! shockwave.com is also good for stuff like this :)
  • Options
    aleox wrote: »
    lol I LOVE these type of games. They are called time management games. Bigfishgames.com has LOADS, think there is one called 'go go gorment' that is ace, also carrie the caregiver is good, burger island, farm frenzy.... if you go on bigfish then look under 'time management there are tons! shockwave.com is also good for stuff like this :)

:shocking: :heart: :shocking: :heart: :shocking: :heart: Is the only way to describe this. I'm not leaving the house for months now!

I do hate the free trial bit. Right as you get into them they end! And alot of the times I can't find them on the *cough* perfectly legal *cough* downloading site :p
  • Options
    The new diner dash is fucking hard. How stupid do I feel :p
  • Options
    i love fashion solitair haha geeeek x