Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

F-f-f

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
FRIDAY!

woop.

SO....?

Poker night tonight, Masked ball saturday

Thats it for me

Comments

• Options
    I'm playing poker tonight too! Woo! :)
  • Options
    Turnmills tonight for a last hurrah before it closes.

Posh birthday with genuine Lord and Lady type friends of mine on Saturday, which means I will be keeping it a little more under control than usual this evening...
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »
    Turnmills tonight for a last hurrah before it closes.

When is it closing down again?

I'm not doing much tonight. Heading into Brixton tomorrow night to see Unkle which should be good.
  • Options
    gona get wopped outa my nut hopefully havent been off my head in weeks, might leave it til tomorow tho and just get snattered tonight see how it goes :chin:
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote: »

I'm not doing much tonight. Heading into Brixton tomorrow night to see Unkle which should be good.

It's closing down Easter weekend for the very last party.

Think weekend before that it'll be Trade that's on.

This weekend i think it's Together?
  • Options
    'might'be going out tonight for my friends' birthday.. its her 5th.. (well 20th really! but 5th official)

then tomorrow i plan to dissertate all day and then maybe out again in the evening for a 1st year 'halls reunion'. meeting up with all the guys i live with/near so thatll be good cuz havent seen most of them for aaages!

sunday will prob be spent with a hangover and more dissertating :(
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    I'm playing poker tonight too! Woo! :)
    Woop.

Its so addictive
  • Options
    supposed to be going out for a few tonight but im gonna drive, for a mates leaving do, not gonna go if the rain dont pick up.

saturday im going to get my car MOT'd and serviced, then gotta pop out with the missus.

sunday its mothersday, probably going into town for some lunch and a few jars.

das is alles.
  • Options
    Few drinks this afternoon/evening, home for bath and bedtime and then maybe a takeaway. I feel as though I deserve it!

Tomorrow swimming and softplay in the morning, quiet afternoon and then one of my students has invited us 'round for dinner. He was previously a chef and I love Persian food so I am hugely excited :D

Sunday I'll be cooking for my mum at my parents' house. Then maybe a museum in the afternoon or maybe just quiet time (ha ha ha) playing and planning lessons. We shall see!
  • Options
    Going out to Camden with Rich and his friends tonight. Apparently they're going to get me wasted :/.

Tomorrow I'm going to Canterbury to see one of Rich's friends and also one of my old college friends who goes to uni there.

Sunday I'm going to go and surprise my mum :D.
  • Options
    It's my birthday on Sunday :hyper:

No idea what I'm doing, though.
  • Options
    nothing exciting, there's a nasty virus going around that I've got, so probably staying in bed feeling sorry for myself :D
  • Options
    Going for a long weekend to see the boy as its his birthday :thumb:
  • Options
    working tonight, got kickboxin in the morn, then picking my new car up, then off out 4 a meal with a mate coz its her birthday, then back 2 the pub!! Sunday will be spent visiting various 'mothers'
  • Options
    Double date tonight with my cousin and our girlfriends then back to mates house for a carryout. Should be blocked! :yes:
  • Options
    Work is a pain in the arse today, we're having a Domino's for lunch though so that should lift spirits.

Pub and stuff the rest of the weekend.
  • Options

Aye - 23rd March.

Although it's not one of my regular destinations, it is yet another decent club being lost forever to apartments/offices etc :no: :crying:
  • Options
    I am not sure... I was thinking to stay in, because there was a little footie tournament starting tomorrow morning in my old work place (ambulance), so it's volunteers vs civil servants and ex-civil servants.

As it was canceled due to too little participants, I might go to a so called "bad taste party". It's in a club every once in a while and you have to dress up as ugly and tasteless as possible. Not sure tho.

Tomorrow is little homeparty at a friends place. Awesome gigantic flat with like 3 huge balconies.

Sunday is footie with friends. In the meantime it's just slacking off and doing shit on the internet.
  • Options
    Aye - 23rd March.

Although it's not one of my regular destinations, it is yet another decent club being lost forever to apartments/offices etc :no: :crying:

Yeah, its not really my cup of tea either... but as you say it seems to be happening more and more!

As long as Fabric isn't next!
  • Options
    Got a mate coming down for the weekend. Going to show him round the area, go for a meal tomorrow night and prob to the cinema/bowling then out for lunch on Sunday and a few games of pool...might go for a few drinks after he goes back home in the evening.
  • Options
    Yeah, its not really my cup of tea either... but as you say it seems to be happening more and more!

As long as Fabric isn't next!

Heh - I can't stand Fabric.

The Key, The Cross and Canvas are sorely missed (not least since my friends ran or played a good number of the nights on there...

I was at the final session on NYD at The Key from 8am. My pals were playing upstairs and downstairs, randomly.

The End = great.

The Egg = great, depending on the night as the crowd is sometimes a bit iffy.
  • Options
    I think I'm going out tomorrow. Place makes the best ginormous long islands. Ohhhhhhhh. But I havn't heard anything back from the ladies. Bunch of losers :p
  • Options
    Next weekend is going to be absolute hell, for reasons I'm not detailing here just yet. Therefore, I'm going to try and have a quiet weekend this time round. I've got a few things to do, but I'm not going to go into overdrive with things.
  • Options
    The End = great.

I have never been to the end and I keep meaning to go! Looking at the nights they have there it looks really good.
  • Options
    I have never been to the end and I keep meaning to go! Looking at the nights they have there it looks really good.

It's 10x better than Fabric :yes:
  • Options
    Last night I had a quiet night in.
    Today I've got my driving lesson in a bit :( , nipping into town then hitting the gym once again ;) .
    Tonight 20 of us are off out to Wakefield for my mates 21st. Hm...never been there before so could be a bit hit or miss :chin:
    Sunday I will be recovering and trying not to leave out hotel room for as long as possible!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    We are off car shopping today. Well, car window shopping :)
  • Options
    Work work work. Went out Thursday, wasn't ready for it whatsoever.

Work's SO busy todayyyy. Fuck off roadshows in Abu Dhabi and Hong Kong wah wah wah and no one left a handover or anything. :grump:

Kim Cattrall cancelled her car on Monday, our driver's gutted..haha.
  • Options
    went out last night with lots of my friends just to the local indie club for a bit of dancing and vodka, woo. was well good, feeling it now though...

tonight is tegan and sara in manchester :] im well excited because i love them.
  • Options
    Went bowling with work last night.
    Did bugger all today.
    Doing something for Mothers day tomorrow but I dont what as we celebrated it with my brother last weekend instead.