Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Drink spiked?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm writing this on here to see if anyone has any ideas..
Last week my flatmate had a night out, didn't have much to drink, doesn't remember anything after roughly midnight and was found by security collapsed in the toilets at 5.30am after being sick. He managed to get home (no thanks to the security guys) but was really ill when he woke up the next day. He was really dizzy, kept being sick, and said his heart raced when he tried to walk around. We had a doctor round who said it could've been a virus or food poisening but we're not convinced as he's missing about 5 hours of his memory. When we asked if his drink could have been spiked it was quickly dismissed as we were told the drug would have left his system by then anyway so it couldn't be proved.
I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas or has experienced something like this as it's obviously shaken my flatmate up and he's not really looking forward to going out again.

Thanks