Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

22/02/08 Weekend Thread!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone got any exciting plans this weekend?

just staying in with a dvd and a bottle of wine and a few cans tonight.

tomorrow is all day session in fancy dress outfits!

sunday im off to liverpool

busy weekend, but should be a goodun'

:thumb:

Comments

• Options
    rachie004 wrote: »
    I'm working but I'm going away on the 26th :D :hyper:

ooo where you off to? anywhere nice?
  • Options
    Wine food log fire and bolted doors ...the world can go to hell this weekend.
  • Options
    I've been working much of this week for charity. Today, I'm off and I'm doing very little, aside from enjoying the fact that our wireless Internet access at my house is now working properly. It's only taken about three years to get to this stage too... Meantime, I should be doing some charity work tomorrow, although I'm still waiting for the call. I might get some booze in for Saturday night. As for Sunday, I've no real plans. It all depends on the weather.
    [I'm going to] Wales :D
    No one deserves this kind of punishment. :(:p
  • Options
    Wales :D Going camping for a few days. I can't wait :hyper:

It's wet windy and very cold here...as usual.
  • Options
    Girls night in tonight.
    Out for a meal and few drinks with mates on Sat night.
    Prob head to the pub late afternoon on Sunday for a couple of pints and a chat.

Day times are being spent gloss painting the woodwork in my house...joy!
  • Options
    im dissertating all weekend :(
    i essentially have 3 weeks to do practically the whole thing. which is not good :no:
    i may have a bit of a break on saturday night and go out for a couple of drinks whilst watching the rugby tho :rolleyes: no doubt several mates will want to go out, so i feel it is my duty to accompany them in the merry making
  • Options
    Nothin, just sharpening my CoD4 skills with my mate and seeing claire on saturday.

Where you going in Liverpool?

just going to visit one of my partners relatives, nothing exciting im afraid
  • Options
    Jongleurs tonight in Notts

Out in Derby sat night for a mates 21st.

Thats it for moi
  • Options
    Aw, I love Wales though :D we're doing Snowdon again and he's teaching me how to navigate because girls can't read maps ;)
    Well, the weather should hold up, if this Met Office analysis is correct. Mind you, it could be pretty lonely up there. Most of Wales will be watching the rugby tomorrow afternoon.
  • Options
    Good job I'm not going until tuesday then? :p
    In that case, you're (almost certainly) fucked. I'd put mountain rescue on speed dial now if I was you. :p
  • Options
    Well I was hoping for a ride.. ;)
    :flirt: I never thought you'd ask! :p
  • Options
    :o
    Don't have nightmares. :p
  • Options
    That was last night :nervous:
    :p
    Perhaps I should give you the contact details of my therapist? :p
  • Options
    Its only because I'm scared of the plane I was flying on today. Its not THAT big of a deal, jeez :p
    I wouldn't know what it's like to travel on a plane, never needed to. :p
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Sweet nothing this weekend.
  • Options
    I'd much rather be in a field with a tent, some sex on standby and a bottle of wine :thumb:
    That was a fun day out. :p
  • Options
    sat nite I am stuffing sugared almonds into nets and writing jokes on them for my mates wedding. oh and trying on my bridesmaid dress :rolleyes:
    my boyfriends back from his bands tour late tonight, so guess will be seeing him at some point too.
  • Options
    Rich is coming tonight and I'm making him shepherd's pie and then we're having jelly and ice cream :D. Then tomorrow we're going to go shopping. Not a lot on Sunday I suppose. Lots of sex I imagine :o.
  • Options
    This evening i'm planning a road trip with all my firends from somewhere as yet undecided in the US to Key West.

For the rest of the weekend i'm probably working at home as i've so much to do yay but will hopefully escape on Saturday night to go somewhere nice for dinner
    xx
  • Options
    wyetry, if you're in work, drop me a line, i've lost your addy again! :banghead:
  • Options
    Stuck in pissing work till 8, might go for literally one pint after work if people are up for it.

Got people coming round to veiw the flat at 9.30am tomorrow, far too early for a Saturday. Maybe pub on Saturday night.

Sunday do nothing.
  • Options
    Today is finishing packing and going over to pick up my keys for my new house.

Tomorrow is moving house then having a welcome to house piss up tomorrow night with my new flatmate in town.

Sunday is hangover, my Dad and his wife visiting and trying to start unpacking.
  • Options
    Absolutely dying, drank a bucket load a stella last night and went to the union. All downhill from there, fights galore. Think I'm taking it easy tonight, but ya never know.........;)
  • Options
    Work today, bugger all tomorrow, going to lovingly harass my brother on Sunday.
  • Options
    Still hoping that Bt Vision gets sorted so i can watch the newcastle match on setanta tomorrow.
  • Options
    My dad nearly had 2 tickets for the toon match grr hehe. I'm not doing much till Sunday and I'm out at night :D
  • Options
    Well people i am currently in my aunty's house drinking cheeky vimto's mmmmmm.........:yum:

Very nice.

Will be at the bookies tomorrow putting my accumulator on for the footy and spending a cosy night with my lad and awaiting winning the lottery YEY :thumb:

On Sunday prob going shopping then awaiting wor chris fountain on dancing on ice (i love it and him, he's amazing) GO ON CHRIS!!!!!!! woo-hoo!!!
  • Options
    Thursday went out in town and had a really good night

Yesterday I worked then went round to my mates, they was a few of us there we were playing this drinking game for ages which was a good laugh

Today hopefully making over to my best friends house where we're gonna have a girlie day, not sure about tonight yet probably see what all the boys are doing might meet up with them all or might go to a party

Tomorrow everybodys coming over my Auntie's house for a big roast and that which should be fun
  • Options
    awful night last night but going to one of my favourite places ever today..Broadstairs!! with rob and gonna go sit on the beach in the cold eating fish and chips. Mwaha
  • Options
    I might go buy a tv