Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

juss a question bout teeth, need sum help thx

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hay posters, havnt been on here in a while but i tohught id say hello for those who dont know me, im stevie lol :wave: . anyways i have a quest bout whitenin off the teeth. my fron 2 teeth have corroded abit thru drinkin too much citric stuff, well thats wot the dentist sed. im leavin my hometown soon, i dont have a dentist anymore cuz i missed his last appointment which wasnt my fault. so now i have 16 days left to get white teeth and im wonderin how to do it, i kna ppl will say brush them but believe is i do lol so since i cant get a new dentist within 2 weeks b4 i go is there anything i could buy to make them whiter, any jel or summik. i really appreciate it if yi help is :)

Comments

• Options
    Brush them well, floss and use mouthwash.

Don't smoke, don't drink tea or coffee, coke or red wine.
  • Options
    my dentist quoted me £500 to whiten at least three guaranteed shades, privately.
  • Options
    If you have corrosion maybe it's best not to use anything harsh to whiten your skin you could try what Scay Monster said.
  • Options
    You not gonna be allowed into the new town without perfectly white teeth? You're not going to be able to whiten them in that amount of time. None of the UK's DIY bleaching kits work (literally none of them).