Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hair do

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
I am having my hair done next week and I want something new.

I was thinking of having a chunky fringe, but I know they can be a lot of hassle.

I have shoulder length hair now as I have been growing the Pob out. I want to continue growing it, but it looks so yuk at the mo as it is mid 'grow out' for want of a better word.

Basically I want views and opinions on the fringe and what hair cut I could get.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunnie wrote: »
    I am having my hair done next week and I want something new.

I was thinking of having a chunky fringe, but I know they can be a lot of hassle.

I have shoulder length hair now as I have been growing the Pob out. I want to continue growing it, but it looks so yuk at the mo as it is mid 'grow out' for want of a better word.

Basically I want views and opinions on the fringe and what hair cut I could get.

I'm at the stage and it's so annoying. It's at the stage now where it sits on my shoulders and does nothing I want. I am tempted to get it cut back short but I dunno :chin:

I'd get the fringe! It can always grow out if you change your mind, it won't take long. And you can always train it into a side fringe too :) . I've just had mine cut back in and it's alright. I just straighten it in the mornings and it looks good. And if it's not going right just clip it back or like I do shove a headband in and tie it up.