Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Noooo Valentines (probably)......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
....I've just moved, so am assuming aaall my regular suitors will get a bit lost trying to deliver me the usual magnums of champagne, diamonds and killer dresses this year....;)

Any ideas of nice things to do that don'tinvolve a bloke, but feel like you're treating yourself a bit?

What will other people be doing?:thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Have a night in, after all there's no rule saying you can't love yourself on Valentines Day. Pamper yourself, have the girls round, etc. :)
  • Options
    Having a girly night in would be grand, and a niice hot bubbly bath with some wine on the side...
    you could book in to have the nails done? (although it isnt my cuppa)
    if i didnt have lessons to plan the next day, i would book in at the hair dressers, get my hair done (mmm), then meet up with gal pals and have a slumber party, with girly dvds and snacks..
  • Options
    Ha ha!! Lacrymosa's more on my wavelength...not into the massively girly stuff.....looks like big bottle of whisky's the winner....;)
  • Options
    Sweet FA think i can safely say I hate Valentines day!!! :lol: :thumb:

Least it's been cheap Vday this year!
  • Options
    all of my friends who are not otherwise booked are going to the pub for a curry an then back to mine for movies, have to say i hate the day as a whole an i got really pissed of when i couldnt get around town without bumping into a million people with roses and ballons today....
  • Options
    Argh!! I know the feeling....seems the whooole place is suddenly filled with girls with armfuls of flowers!! :grump:

Ah well....treated myself to a hazelnut hot choc this AM, so that goes some way to making me feel a little better!

Whisky & choc later is inevitable....:yippe:
  • Options
    I'm just sleeping today :p haha
  • Options
    Damn you!! Aaall I've felt like all day is just disappearing under the duvet...but I have to be a grown up about it and go to work instead...:grump:
  • Options
    V-day is only a big deal if you make it. I've just had some lovely spag bol now gonna have a bath and stay away from the music channels on tv. Enough power ballads :banghead:
    Even though I'm in a relationship I still hate valentines.