Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fancy dress ideas for men....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've been invited on a fancy dress night out but im struggling of ideas to be honest.

the only thing i can think of at the moment that would be amusing would be to wear a fancy dress.

theres no theme, anything at all. something amusing would be good and something easy to do.

at the moment i have classic wrestlers in my head, but i've done Hulk Hogan before so dont really wanna do that one....

give it your best shot.

Comments

• Options
    Becky had the idea for my boyfriend to go as Garth from Wayne's World and he did. That was so cool :thumb:

Some people at uni dressed up as smurfs..that was a very good idea I thought
  • Options
    my boyf got a cheap BananaMan outfit off some website...
  • Options
    Mr Incredible!
    Austin Powers
    Shrek
    Harry Potter
  • Options
    my mates have done smurfs before..

shrek is a good one.

i want somethign that i wont get proper hot in so dont want a mask or anything.

i've found a quality Jacko thriller outfit which would be sweet or Daffyd from little britain.

i'd like to go as a Arab as well but im not sure if it'll be seen as racial.
  • Options
    Daffyd from Little Brit would be quality!
  • Options
    My bf and his friends all dressed up as the people from Scooby Doo, his friend who was the geeky girl looked good!
    And he also dressed up as old gregg from the Mighty Boosh, I was actually jelous he looked that good :yeees:
    I remember when we went to Wigan on boxing Day for fancy dress I saw a few good outfits for men. There was a man dressed as Amy Winehouse (he actually looked better than her!), Boy George, a milk carton, a mime, gangsta, then the usual superheros and men dressed as school girls/nurses.
    Oh and a lad I know dressed up as an old VCR tape, he covered himself in the brown video tape then stuck a video cassette on his head, random but actually quite good!
  • Options
    a pirate? :p
  • Options
    I went as a scouser to one. Cheap tracksuit, fake jewellery, white trainers, black curly wig, bluff moustache. It got alot of laughs.
  • Options
    An oompa loompa.
  • Options
    V from V For Vendetta
  • Options
    decided im going for the incredible hulk, should be easy enough to do.

will denim dye purple?

watch this space for pics.
  • Options
    my mates have done smurfs before..

shrek is a good one.

i want somethign that i wont get proper hot in so dont want a mask or anything.

i've found a quality Jacko thriller outfit which would be sweet or Daffyd from little britain.

i'd like to go as a Arab as well but im not sure if it'll be seen as racial.

i went to a party as a suicide bomber, walked through the village to get to the party and no one seemed to care, even with a bomb strapped to my chest
This discussion has been closed.