Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i must be a nympomanic

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
seeing as i seem to want it all the time, and (luckily) the other half is normally more than obliging...

but is 18-20 times a week not slightly excessive? i'm so glad neither of us have a bad heart cos i think one of us would have had a heart attack by now.

the only problem being that i seem to be getting a bit anxious about so many things right now, and i'm finding it hard to orgasm, where as he is cuming really quickly (sometimes within the space of 2 mins)....

any ideas as to what we can do?

Comments

• Options
    I dont think its as much nymphomania as just a healthy sex drive in a new relationship. Enjoy it!!!
  • Options
    Not excessive at all! As for trouble orgasming you could try more foreplay, or speak to him and try some other things. You dont have to orgasm just from having sex!
  • Options
    Nope me either.
    When I had a free house for the week my boyfriend and I must have been at about those figures.
    Ha now its like once every couple of weeks :rolleyes:
  • Options
    If you think it's too much then get married and have kids, because that's more like a yearly figure :(
  • Options
    If you think it's too much then get married and have kids, because that's more like a yearly figure :(

I concur
  • Options
    focus more at the begining on you so you're a bit ahead of him so he can catch up so to speak

it's just a healthy sex drive by the way
  • Options
    things have changed a bit in the past week now....

he's finding it really hard to last any longer than 5 mins and i'm finding it really difficult to orgasm....

any ideas as to what to do?

so neither of us are very happy about it atm, still enjoying being together and even though the amount of sex has gone down the relationship is going well, were working out our little qurks and stuff
  • Options
    Im 21 and my boyfriend is 28, sucks a bit as my sex drive seems waaay higher than his :(
  • Options
    any ideas as to what we can do?

Yes have an open relationship and share the love :D