Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Where to get fake id

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
that actually works?

Comments

• Options
    no where. Borrow someone elses ID who is old enough.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Don't bother, a mate of mine had his crushed in front of him when he tried to get into the club I work at.
  • Options
    J wrote: »
    my birthday is 07/01/81 and they sent me one with my mums day of birth ie: 11/01/81

Hows that work ?
    :confused:

Ive heard of young mothers, but surely ?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Hull.
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Hows that work ?
    :confused:

Ive heard of young mothers, but surely ?

DAY of birth :thumb:

I leant my friend my drivers lisence and she lost it so never again :yes:
  • Options
    dont they check your DOB though? i swear you have to show them your birth certificate or somthing
  • Options
    Wait until you're old enough to drink.
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote: »
    Don't bother, a mate of mine had his crushed in front of him when he tried to get into the club I work at.

his nosebone? or what?
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    his nosebone? or what?
    His fake id... christ =\
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    his nosebone? or what?
    Huh?
  • Options
    Up your trachea.
  • Options
    J wrote: »
    We did send them in, but both my mum and I sent them in at the same time. It must have been a one in 11,000,000 error. It's all to do with the lucky 7 I'm sure.

Sounds like the time my Dad and I both sent cheques to my mum at the same time and the amount that should have been taken from my Dad's account was taken from my account and vice-versa, resulting in me going overdrawn.

On fake IDs, talk to the popular kids at school. They'll probably have them. Of course they might not want to let you in on their little secret...
  • Options
    My sister sent off her provisional license when she had just turned 17 and they printed the wrong date of birth, saying she was 18 instead of 17. Lucky person!
  • Options
    Oh, just remembered:

someone I know reccomended the following - send away for one of those age cards - the proper recognised ones. You will need to send away a signed passport picture and passport/birth certificate. Now, if you can get someone who is in a position to to sign the back of the pictures and send away the birth certificate of someone who is older. For example I could send away my picture, with my sisters birth certificate and I would get an ID card with my picture on yet with my sisters name and DOB.

Like I said works in theory, not sure how well/if is has worked at all in practice.
  • Options
    *Ashlee* wrote: »
    Oh, just remembered:

someone I know reccomended the following - send away for one of those age cards - the proper recognised ones. You will need to send away a signed passport picture and passport/birth certificate. Now, if you can get someone who is in a position to to sign the back of the pictures and send away the birth certificate of someone who is older. For example I could send away my picture, with my sisters birth certificate and I would get an ID card with my picture on yet with my sisters name and DOB.

Like I said works in theory, not sure how well/if is has worked at all in practice.
    Round here they only accept pink driving license and passport!
  • Options
    i wouldnt bother they're pretty much useless these days

just get a lend of a mates who looks somewhat similiar, they usually only have a quick look at the DOB, works most of the time :thumb:
  • Options
    www.fake-id.co.uk

or just google it

I got mine from fake-id.co.uk and it was really useful for the 18 months or so I needed it! It worked mainly in pubs and shops but that was good enough. It was only a tenner as well but it took ages to come through.

I would recommend getting one it's worth it. I got the 'University' one and just blagged I was home for the weekend.