Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Weekend!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What you all up to?

I'm moving house, pretty stressed about it. Have loads to do. Have to take bags of stuff to Oxfam and bin a load more.

Working Saturday afternoon, my last shift at that place.

Going to a birthday party/going to Poland party that night. My alcohol tolerance is now ridiculously low because I haven't drunk much or been out for ages. Don't want to get too drunk though cos the removal van is coming on Sunday.

Working Sunday night at some rock concert, hmm great!

Comments

• Options
    tonight my boyf is taking me somewhere special (dunno where, xcept we've gotta get the train into London) because it was my birthday on Tues..:heart:

Sat day gyming, then sorting house 4 move-Katchika i feel your pain- then in the eve going to watch him indoors play a gig in Kingston.

Sunday day am sorting house again, then out for a meal in the evening with my family as havent so much as had a birthday card from any of them yet! CHARMING i thought!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Tonight I'm going out for a meal with work. Feeling hungover today so I'm avoiding wine!!

Tomorrow is my mate's bday house party so that will be good to see all my mates.

Sunday recover.
  • Options
    It's my grandma's birthday today, so am off out for a meal with her + bf +famille after work.

Saturday it's my nephew's birthday, so will be off to see him in the am, before packing and sorting stuff because....

Sunday will be up mega, mega early, cause we're going on holiday :hyper:
  • Options
    Ooh snap kaffrin, tis my grandmas birthday today (shes 80!) so going for a big family meal after work. im quite looking forward to it cos we're going somewhere lush and am planning on eating as little as possible today so i can have 3 courses :D haha.

tomorrow i'm just seeing my boyfriend during the day and working at night..

and sunday im working too, booo, but only cos i swapped shifts with someone. probs go cinema at night or something. not the most exciting weekend but i dont mind :]
  • Options
    on the rip tonight and then gettin the plane to berlin at 6.30am....then hopefully we will be in a techno club tommrow night!!....me and shogun are gonna party the bit ouuuuuuuut!:shocking: :crazyeyes :hyper:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Nothing exciting, although I have the joys of Urban Lancashire to explore tomorrow :s
    :D
  • Options
    Nothing near as exciting as last weekend. Almost one week on, I still don't know how, last Saturday lunchtime, I woke up lying next to a washing machine. I had no recollection of what happened the previous night or why I was asleep next to a washing machine in the first place. :confused:

I'm off into town tomorrow, but Sunday's looking absolutely dead right now.
  • Options
    on the rip tonight and then gettin the plane to berlin at 6.30am....then hopefully we will be in a techno club tommrow night!!....me and shogun are gonna party the bit ouuuuuuuut!:shocking: :crazyeyes :hyper:

lucky bastards!

jsut a quiet enough drink tonight for me hopefulyl with the boys, n hopefully i dont cave in and end up gettin wiped outa my skull like last week

tryin to stay outa trouble! :angel:
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    tryin to stay outa trouble! :angel:

Some chance of that happening. :D

I'm getting rotto and taking over the world.

brain.gif
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    brain.gif
    If you're The Brain, I daren't ask who's Pinky. :p
  • Options
    Gosh, Pinky & The Brain!

I'm out to a indie club tonight with some fellow nurses.

Sat: Learning how to cook an omlette and reading a book

Sun: Chilling and tidying my room!
  • Options
    Tonight I'm off out for a bit with a mate maybe just go the pictures or something.
    Tomorrow hit the gym nice and early, go shopping then hopefull of out. I am in need of a double vodka or two...or ten :yes:
    Sunday, hopefully I'm not suffering from the night before. I need to go to ITU to see my old mentor and then start my sexual health presentation
  • Options
    Feeling like crap because of Monday. Feeling crapper because there's a message on my phone from clnic pharmacist saying she'll call tomorrow. And generally feeling like crap :)
  • Options
    Working Saturday, working Sunday. Joy.
  • Options
    watching my new dvds, reading some stuff for uni..heading back to uni..oh the misery!!
  • Options
    Not a damn thing as tomorrows temp is supposed to be 15C

Leaving the house is for losers.

But my team is in the NFC Championship Sunday. IF they win they are onto the Superbowl! :D :yippe: :shocking: :thumb: :crazyeyes :hyper: Yeah baby. Hopefully San Diego beats the Patriots Sunday also. I'd like to see them and the Packers at the bowl.
  • Options
    Not a damn thing as tomorrows temp is supposed to be 15C

Bout 3c here this weekend, and rain ALL weekend too!
  • Options
    How can it rain and not snow when its that cold! Surley it would be metorologically impossible. As thats well below freezing. Unless my google converter was off.

Oh, they put the - sign too small and too close to the = on there to be able to read it properly. Not my fault for misreading :p So its -15C this weekend :o
  • Options
    Oh well that makes a difference.

-15 IS too cold to go out :p
  • Options
    Nothing exciting planned, studying studying studying basically.

ETA: V v exciting weekend as I have just bought my dress for school prom !!! :yippe: 6 weeks to go now... :hyper:
  • Options
    Going out to Death Disco at The Arches, house party at mine, probably after it. Then tomorrow I will be dying, but shall have a disco nap, shower and head over to my mates and drink and use to excess whilst watching shite dvds. :D
  • Options
    Im sat watching the end of donnie darko, started watching it the other day.
  • Options
    First weekend this year I've not got stuff to do or having a massive hangover, so I'm doing the square root of fuck all :thumb:
  • Options
    Well I'm still pretty much house-bound still for another two weeks and going slightly crazy with boredom.

Soooooo my mum, sister, a friend and I are going to have a girly night in tonight; cook a yummy 3 course meal, make cocktails (cos I can drink alcohol on the new antibiotics I'm on :yippe: ) and then paint us nails and stuff. And possibly watch a DVD and/or play some sort of game.

I'm trying to persuade them into dressing up for the evening too cos I am that Sad and fed up of being stuck in... But I don't think I've convinced them yet. I might just put my best frock on anyway for the sheer hell of it.

Go on, laugh... I don't care. :D
  • Options
    :shocking: Best weekend ever. (Well almost, the Packers havn't won just yet) My parents just confirmed they'd cosign for me (as apperantly since I work thru a temp agency and the paychecks are signed by them they won't approve me, but with the way the economy is here I can't blame them) But anywho, I'm 99.9% sure I'm getting a car! Either today or Monday! :shocking: I've never had a new car before! Or a good car... or a decent car really... really with all my cars I've been skeptical if they are actually going to make it to my destination or even start :p

But its 9 in the morning and everybody is sleeping and I have noone to share my excitement with but you guys
  • Options
    All a bunch of weirdos. Haha, smell your garlic bread.
  • Options
    drank a few stella then 3 bottles of wine and passed out early last night.. been wide awake from 4am :grump:
  • Options
    went shopping yesterday afternoon and spent x amount on my dads card :no: purchases are most definately great, but feel bad for spending so much!

after that i lazed in the house before i went to go see sweeney todd at the cinema. twas good - but weird!!
    after that was meaning to go for a meal at franki and bennys with 3 mates, but i felt sick so went home to bed instead :(

right now i am currently in bed feeling sorry for myself. im going to try force myself to go aqua-aerobics later tho because if i dont then ill feel even shittier for not exercising. so that will be fun.. not :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Sooo hungover today. We all got really drunk at my mate's party, it was such a laugh!

Going to make a nice dinner later: baked salmon, sweet potato mash, carrots, spinach with garlic and peas :D
  • Options
    Dying, exam tomorrow too and I don't even know where to begin. :yuck: :yuck: