Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Love life is officially.......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Non-existant!!!
I must be the most useles guy with women in the world.
Before christmas I got this girls number at work who,in her own words "would love to do me."Have I got anywhere or even close to her......nope.
Another girl at work saying the same type of thing,texted her a bit and now........nothing.
Another girl who gave me her number while shopping with her mum:thumb: ,now I have been to this ones house and kissed her and went round again today and did I kiss her or even attempt to kiss her again.........nope.
So,in the space of a month,Ive managed to screw up 3 chances with girls who took it upon themselves to be interested in me.
And to top this off,I cant go and chat up any new girls anyway,in clubs,bars or anywhere.:yippe: I used to be able to at least go up and talk to girls in clubs but I never bother trying now,1)Im scared shitless again as I havent done it for nearly 8months 2)I`ll just get THAT look.You know the one I mean.:thumb:
How can some guys manage to have everything in life come naturally and easily to them?Confidence,health,fitness,the right job,driving,women.
Im 19 for fucks sake,Im not going to be this young and free ever again.I should be out having fun,getting laid,one night stands,drink,drugs FUN.What do I do nowadays though?Stay in every night playing xbox.
Oh well,I give up.The life of a monk it is for me.
Sorry for the rant.
Ciao.
:D

Comments

• Options
    oh boy, and I thought my circumstances suck...
  • Options
    You've got an Xbox? Woah...cool! :hyper:
  • Options
    Don't worry, people are rarely like what you seem to be aiming for, they often pretend they are.

I'm a bit of a social retard, I am useless with women and find it almost impossible to make the first move let alone kiss them. I've chatted up women perhaps 3 or 4 times in my life and failed every time. I still manage to get girlfriends though, it does happen, just becuase you've had 3 failures so close doesn't mean that's it.

You're most certainly not alone... and yes at the moment I do seem to be spending an unhealthy amount of time at home playing on my PS3... if it wasn't for the fact it's online I think I might die of lonliness!!
  • Options
    Maybe you're sounding too desperate?
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »
    Maybe you're sounding too desperate?

Could well be.

I don't think torturing yourself over the details of every rejection helps much either, but it's not easy getting out of that mindset.

Sounds like you've been unlucky, keep the chin up and try and have a bit more self-belief.
  • Options
    Im not desperate,more like the opposite.Kind of take or it leave it type of guy.
    Maybe thats why I fail,becuase Im scared to show my deires or interests in the women.:chin: I find it very easy to walk away.
    I dont chase women either,so after I texted one a couple of times and no answer I never bothered texting again.Then the other went funny for some reason and the third,well,shes a lovely girl but I dont feel that....spark,or chemistry there with her.
  • Options
    The Leaf wrote: »
    I dont chase women either,so after I texted one a couple of times and no answer I never bothered texting again.Then the other went funny for some reason and the third,well,shes a lovely girl but I dont feel that....spark,or chemistry there with her.

Sounds sensible, just keep going then mate, seems like you don't have a shortage of girls who would be interested in you, just seems you haven't found the right one in those three.

Good not to just take everyone you see, i've stopped seeing girls for similar reasons (never texting back, never offering to share costs on dates etc) and sometimes you do start to think maybe I should have just given them a chance, but at the end of the day I think you'd regret getting into anything serious with these girls.
  • Options
    So three girls in a month where it went wrong, not think your moving through them quite quickly?
  • Options
    Jon_UK wrote: »
    You've got an Xbox? Woah...cool! :hyper:

:lol: My thoughts exactly.

But back to the original post, at least people are interested in you. You sound like your approach is fine, so one day you'll find the right one who replies to your texts or whatever. Don't worry about it. It's just a blip.
  • Options
    Not much I can add here, execpt I often feel the same. Not so just a relationship theme but with friends too. My moderate loss of hearing makes life isolating.