Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Opinions on piercings y'all!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok..
I have 9, nothing too interesting though. What are your opinions? Do you have any? Are you going to get any? Have you had any problems in the past with them?

Its just a subject im interested in and curious as to what people think of them!

Comments

• Options
    I don't have any and don't really like them (on me). I think (some of them) they look good on some people, however.

... and I am not talking about those silver pearls coming out of the side of your upper lip who look like a zit or dirt.
  • Options
    ive had my lip pierced since the age of 16...would never dream of gettihng rid. love it to death.
    ive only had ear piercings and both of my eyebrows done over the years, the only piercing i want is my tongue, but im not sure if i can have that due to where my veins lie in my tongue. oh dear.
    past that, its tattoos for me i guess.
  • Options
    I love them... to an extent I should say. I've recently joined a bad body mod group on live journal... you can't love them all :p Right now I just have my ears (lobes once, left tragus, both conch). And ear plan future. (2 10g helix both sides, anti tragus right and rook left) I used to have tongue, helix various times, lip, nose but they've all fallen prey to nastyness. I've terrible sinus problems so the nose was just a bad idea. The ball fell out of the lip one night, no more than a month after having it done and it moved itself so the hole of the jewelry was right in my lip so it closed up, I was a tard and had the helix's done with guns, so obviously that turned out shit. And the tongue I just got sick of. I'm left with a lovely bump on my tongue though. I'm also terribly allergic to anything other than titanium and bio products. Even in my lobes if I have anything other than that for even an hour they'll get red and itchy. (though maybe they get red because I'm itching them...)

I'd also love love to get a surface piercing on the back of my neck and I have a dream of getting two microdermal piercings on two birth marks I have on my wrist, but the surface will probably never happen and the others are far to expensive to even think about right now.
  • Options
    I love them... to an extent I should say. I've recently joined a bad body mod group on live journal... you can't love them all :p Right now I just have my ears (lobes once, left tragus, both conch). And ear plan future. (2 10g helix both sides, anti tragus right and rook left) I used to have tongue, helix various times, lip, nose but they've all fallen prey to nastyness. I've terrible sinus problems so the nose was just a bad idea. The ball fell out of the lip one night, no more than a month after having it done and it moved itself so the hole of the jewelry was right in my lip so it closed up, I was a tard and had the helix's done with guns, so obviously that turned out shit. And the tongue I just got sick of. I'm left with a lovely bump on my tongue though. I'm also terribly allergic to anything other than titanium and bio products. Even in my lobes if I have anything other than that for even an hour they'll get red and itchy. (though maybe they get red because I'm itching them...)

I'd also love love to get a surface piercing on the back of my neck and I have a dream of getting two microdermal piercings on two birth marks I have on my wrist, but the surface will probably never happen and the others are far to expensive to even think about right now.
    This girl once come in with her back done and her arm done. :/ It looked nice apart from the green stuff coming from it.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    had my tongue done, but that has gone now :(
  • Options
    I've always been interested/passionate about them, since an early age (nose pierced @ 12). Have had 13 in total, have 7 currently.
  • Options
    I have:

- Ear lobes
    - Treagus (sp?)
    - 2 in top of ear
    - Tounge
    - Nipple
    - Belly button
    - Clit

had it all done 4 years ago when i was 17, iv run out of places to pirce now as dont want any facial pircings
  • Options
    Ooh.
    Nice ones! I have 3 in my right lobe, 4 in my right (one done by myself, which is perfectly healed!). right tragus, and left nipple. I dont want too many more, but id like my belly button done twice (top and bottom) and maybe my tongue, and either my helix or a rook.

Thats for the future though when i have a bit more money.. :P
  • Options
    Oh you could do hip ones to compliment the navel!
  • Options
    just my ears

used to have my nose pierced..bit stupid really cuz i hate my nose so it only emphasises it..duhh
  • Options
    2 lobe 2 cartlidge each ear. Really want a conch and might either get another set of lobe piercings or stretch some of the ones I've got.