Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Pixie cut!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Thinking of getting hair cut off in a pixie cut!

This is me now:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=26379580

Excuse the emoisity! Not really like that, just a poser like.

At the moment my hair is blonde blonde blonde (look at the site you will notice I'm either old-lady whiteblonde or almost black lol)

Do you think it would suit me?

As short as say... this girl's
http://modernmagik.blogspot.com/2007/07/getting-perfect-pixie.html

Or Michelle Williams':
http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2007/03/01/heath-ledger-and-michelle-williams/

So you know I'm quite short 5"4 and a size ten.. if that makes a difference and my face is round/oval!

Also reckon I'm going to get it coloured all back to my natural colour solving the issue of roots and also once it grows out and get trimmed a couple of times will be much more healthy and softer and shinyfied :)
what you think??

Comments

• Options
    yeah I really do actually. Youve got a really cute elfin face. It would look fab!
  • Options
    A style like that would really suit you.
  • Options
    Short cut like that with a longer bit at the top/front that you could quiff of style up would look great as you have lovely cheekbones
  • Options
    Agreed. You've already shown you can pull off short hair, so a stylised pixie cut would look ace!
  • Options
    Euuugh the pixie. For the love of Christ don't do it :<
  • Options
    Get it done, it's hair mate. It'll grow back.
  • Options
    It's a bit longer than those but I love Hannah Spearitt's hair in these pics.
  • Options
    I think YES, maybe get it really quite short with a longer bit on one side like a curtain you can still flick about, put behind your ear. Can't find a pic example but I think any of those short styles would suit you.
  • Options
    Get like thiiiiiiiis video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPZ0WwkKweg

;)
  • Options
    I think it will suit you :)

But totally off the topic, what the hell is going on with heath ledger, he used to be such a hotty :no: And his missus looks not much better.
    Oh and also hannah spearitt, when did she ditch the blonde? The brown looks really good. God i'm so out of touch :)
  • Options
    Carolina wrote: »
    But totally off the topic, what the hell is going on with heath ledger, he used to be such a hotty :no:

He's playing Joker in the new Batman movie. White face paint, red lipstick scrawled everywhere and green scraggly hair kind of does that to a person :razz:
  • Options
    Yep, I reckon it would suit you nicely :)
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    I love that cut.
  • Options
    Oooh I like the S Club hair cut best...

I don't know whether to keep it blonde or whether to grow it out/have it dyed back to light brown with just a few highlights put through it?
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote: »
    He's playing Joker in the new Batman movie. White face paint, red lipstick scrawled everywhere and green scraggly hair kind of does that to a person :razz:

Ah, had forgotten about that film. Hmm at least there's a normal explanation behind it, thought he was doing a brad pitt and turning scruffbag for a year or two :)