Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

He hasnt called

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know this sounds so typical of a girl but this has never happened to me before.
I met a guy on New Years, I have been good friends with his sister most of my life but for some reason i'd never been introduced to him. He was really funny and we hit it off straight away.
One thing lead to another (as it normally does on NYE) and we ended up going home together.
The next day we woke up and it wasnt awkward or wierd. We we totally relaxed in eachothers company and ended up spending the whole day together just hanging out, and getting to know eachother. I havent had a day like that with a guy in a while and when i was leaving he said he would call and see if i wanted to meet up this weekend.....

no word from him yet and im wondering whats going on?
Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    Did you sleep with him ?
  • Options
    do u have his number?
  • Options
    Yes i did sleep with him and no i dont have his number. I didnt have my phone with me to take his down so i just gave him mine. I mean i could get his off his sister but i dont want to seem desperate
  • Options
    just put it down to experience then.
  • Options
    Really you think so?
  • Options
    well it is the 4th. In my experience if a guy is interested he will contact you a lot quicker than that.
  • Options
    His loss.
  • Options
    yeah i guess so, i has only been two days tho. We didnt go our seprate ways till the day after new years day. I guess im just making excuses really tho.
    If he was as interested as i am then her would have called or text by now
  • Options
    oh so the 2nd? Give him till midday tomorrow and then forget it.
  • Options
    yeah alright. I dont live in the same city as him during the week at the moment either, but im there every weekend so i thats why he said he would call at the weekend.
    I have just been thinking about him a lot and freaking myself out that he wont call at all
  • Options
    finny wrote: »
    yeah alright. I dont live in the same city as him during the week at the moment either, but im there every weekend so i thats why he said he would call at the weekend.
    I have just been thinking about him a lot and freaking myself out that he wont call at all

So... He said he would call at the weekend. It's not the weekend, yet.

I don't mean to be :rolleyes: :yeees: but just chill. If he DOESN'T call at the weekend, then forget about it.
  • Options
    katchika wrote: »
    well it is the 4th. In my experience if a guy is interested he will contact you a lot quicker than that.

Badly disagree there!

I wouldn't worry. By the weekend, he could easily mean he'll phone Sat evening too see if your upto anything or even Sunday morning.

Or he may be a typical bloke and forget and phone you on Monday!

Wouldn't worry hun. If he wasn't interested he'd have fucked off on NYD IMO.
  • Options
    As a general rule i wouldnt bother calling anyone back that i'd slept with on the 1st time i'd met them (unless i was after a repeat performance).