Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ecstasy- not working any more

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol? :confused:
  • Options
    "However, the researchers stressed that the use of ecstasy was not so straightforward - the dose required to block cancer growth was so high it would kill the patient." http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4532569.stm
  • Options
    if it's not working anymore just take a break, i had my first e last night in nearly 2 years and it was pretty close to first time buzz, probably won't be doing it again for a while (especially after reading druggalodayna's post lol) but damn it was good, comedown not that bad either considering i was bouncing around for 8 hours straight....
  • Options
    I havent read all the posts yet so i am not sure if anyone has mentioned this. But when taking pain killers or when I am sick and have nasal congestion I find there is no effect from ecstasy. Powder or pill form. Anyone else have that effect?
  • Options
    I havent read all the posts yet so i am not sure if anyone has mentioned this. But when taking pain killers or when I am sick and have nasal congestion I find there is no effect from ecstasy. Powder or pill form. Anyone else have that effect?

Why would you take it if you were sick?