Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

another epilepsy thread...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i had a really really bad episode last night...

went to a gig, it was pretty violent so i decided to get out of the crowd before i got freaked. i got out and i was fine for 5 mins. i sat down and pretty much from the word go, i started to shaking uncontrolably, and definetly wasn't a panic attack. this went on/off for 2 & 1/2 hours, and it was really really bad, my legs were buckling, i couldn't walk unsupported, i was crying and screaming and getting all sorts of visons and horrible feelings. i've ended up with bruises all over my arms and legs due to how violent my shakes were. i'm glad that the medics were able to convince the taxi service to take me otherwise i would have been stuck in wembley.

i went to the drs, and she feels that due to how i felt last night and today, that i have most likely got epilepsy. I left a message for my consultant telling him that my health has got worse, and if my results from my EEG have come back. i felt so fragile, and every muscle in my body aches, and i'm still a bit confused, i can't make head nor tails of my coursework, or anything remotely academic. i'm feeling quite nervous about being out of the house on my own.

i'm just getting really scared about all of this. i feel that people are going to start treating me differently, and my fits seem to getting worse and worse. i'm just feeling like a complete freak, with a catalogue of health issues.

this is kinda a rant, but also i want some advice. i do feel really alone, i don't really know anyone thats had anything like this and i feel like i need some support...

thanks