Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hmmmm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For the last few days, I've been getting this stabbing pain in the middle of my chest everytime i cough, its right in between my ribs and it kinda hurts a lot. I'm assuming its just muscular I was away skiing all weekend for the first time, everything kind of aches and I was sick a few times from drinking too much, generally haven't been treating my body like a temple. Think I should get it checked out? I was thinking I'll wait till I'm home instad of testing my german but I'm a bit concerned. I think I've got a chest infection too coz theres lots of yellow green phlegm, but I'm trying to quit smoking so I don't know whether its just all the shit coming out. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Options
    When are you coming home? I'd say get it checked out if you have phlemyness and pain, but it depends when you come back how long is reasonable to wait.
  • Options
    I'm going home two weeks today. It seems to be worse in the mornings when I wake up, I'm gonna see how is tomorrow morning and if its just as bad, brave the doctors! Take a german friend with me maybe, cheers :)