Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

single life has changed for me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
it used ot be not so bad i had my friends i dindnt mind i didnt need to find girls or look for girls i didnt feel the need to. but now as every single one of my friends is in a relationship i feel like im just alone in the background of everything you know? at night i lie awake thinking what if no one wqnts me or i dont have the guts to talk to anyone about it. thats why im posting not really for advice but for a place to actually tell people how i feel. i cant tell my friends as they wouldnt understand. unfortunatly in my friendships i am the listnener i dont actually get to talk about my problems i just hae to help everyone with thiers. its really starting to depress m e its even making me cry when i think how it may turn out in the long run if im alone.it probably sounds stupid to all of you guys out there but you know i had to get it off my chest somehow. thanks for taking the time to read this