Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Getting Physically Fit In All Aspects In Health

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have decided to Join The British Army. I want to become a soldier of the AAC (Army Air Corps) Regiment. I have decided to join the army because i dont want to live my life in a dead end job and not make anything of my life, i want to fight for my country and make my family proud aswell as my self.

The thing i was wondering about is to make my self fit more physically in every single way possible. I was wondering if there is any gym instructors or gym users here that will allow me to sort some kind of programme out and get me started in this programme. Also does anyone know what type of diet i shud now be setting myself to help me lose pounds.

Any Help much appreciated. :)

Comments

• Options
    Have a looksie in the gym rats threads.

Also have a look on the army recruitment website, they used to have a pile of fitness stuff up there. If not get in touch with them and they'll probably give you some pointers, when my brother enquired they sent him a fitness video thing.
  • Options
    You need to be able to run like fuck mate, distance and pace, and do loads of pull ups, press ups etc so do lots of core work and bodyweight exercises if I was you.. and a ton of cardio!

Eating clean alongside the cardio and the weight will drop off you mate.

Wouldn't want to join the army personally though, have fun in Iraq:(