Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

2 periods in one month?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i put 2 but it might even be 3!

i recently came off the pill, so i dont know if my periods are just abit messed up at the moment?
i also had unprotected sex with my bf and i heard about Implantation bleeding 8-10 days after ovulation, however it looks like period blood

i just wanted to know if someone else had this problem, if not then i will go to to the doctors sooner than later

Comments

• Options
    Similar things have happened to me when I've changed pills or tried out that skipping a period thing. Evilness. I've had the 3 periods in a month, the month long period... Definatly not fun at all but I was told that when switching birth control or going off it, your cycle can get a bit messed up.
  • Options
    PearlyPearly Posts: 345 The Mix Regular
    I think it's probably worth you doing a pregnancy test just to be on the safe side, especially as you say you recently had unprotected sex. If you're not pregnant, then it's still worth you chatting to your doctor, especially if the blood is heavy. Bleeding can sometimes be a sign of infection. Hope it all sorts itself out,
    Take care
    Pearly
  • Options
    When I came off the pill, I had a period that lasted about 2 weeks, it can do funny things to you.
  • Options
    my 3rd period only lasted for about 5mins seriously 5minutes, it was a tiny bit of blood then just stopped lol!
    although i had all the girly belly pains with it
  • Options
    i once had two the doctor told me i was unlucky he eventally gave me hormonal tablets when i had to take a bath lik every 3 hours to wash blood off cause i was flowing so heavy and then put me on the pill. im sure they will settle down in time. i came off the pill a month ago and had no bleed nt worried thou my friend hasnt got a bleed either and came off hers a week b4 me
  • Options
    humm then i guess it can effect people differently, my periods didnt go crazy till i came off the pill