Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Decently priced straighteners?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need some decently priced straighteners that are going to leave my hair smooth and straight, as I have PBM ones at the minute that make it frizz like frig...:( I did have H2D before that but I can't seem to find them anywhere. My hair is short and pretty thick - any ideas?

capo2

Comments

• Options
    hey, i've got thick hair and it was a pain in the arse to straighten but i bought the babyliss Pro 230 Straighteners £30 from argos (or try ebay) they've got the tourmailne frizz free thing and are really good
  • Options
    Eek! I thought ebay too, I went on there to check out the GHD's, even used ones were still 40 pounds at the cheapest! (Thats expensive to me :p)

I'd suggest babybliss (I think its called) I have an equlivent to that and it was dirt cheap and makes my Richard Simmons hair too freakishly straight at a medium setting! And it keeps down the frizz too.
  • Options
    So if I find a decently priced pair with the tourmaline thingy they should be ok? I found a pair of ST8 mk4's with all that for £29.99 on ebay...they look alright! :)