Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What are your views on...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sex at the end of a relationship?

Would you still carry on having sex with your gf/bf even though you think that your relationship is coming to an end?

I'm sort of trying to get a feel for what girls would and wouldn't do when their relationship is almost at an end or has problems. I'm currently trying to second guess someone actions but rather then talk with them just yet I wanted to get bit of insight.

Comments

• Options
    I'd imagine it'd be an absolute mindfuck if you're still emotionally attatched, although if you're able to seperate the sex from the emotional side of things then it'd be a good bit easier.
  • Options
    No, I wouldn't do it. When Bri-namite points out it would be "an absolute mindfuck", I couldn't have put it better myself.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    No, I wouldn't do it. When Bri-namite points out it would be "an absolute mindfuck", I couldn't have put it better myself.

Saying that though, I had sex with one of my exes about half an hour after we finished, it literally went from tears to being in the throws of passion in about five minutes. It was also possibly the best sex we had because the pressure was completely off.

The next morning was horrible though, such a bad atmosphere.
  • Options
    If you both have the opinion that you've got to the stage where its just sex then I dont see the problem but if one persons alot more emotionally attached than theother then no, it will just complicate matters.
  • Options
    When i was about to end it with my ex and we were both about ready to break up, i wouldnt sleep with him because i knew i would have felt like i was being used and im glad i did that.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    I'd imagine it'd be an absolute mindfuck if you're still emotionally attatched, although if you're able to seperate the sex from the emotional side of things then it'd be a good bit easier.

Yeah it was a right headfuck at the time...!! Anyway we've had a mutual break up so single now :yeees: :o

Not sure if the cheeky minx will still want to cuddle, kiss & sex etc. Now that will really fuck up my head!:banghead: