Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am stuck in a bit of a dilema at the moment, I have been speaking almost daily by phone and email with a woman who works for a another company I deal with in my job, who I have not met but get on with really well. We have been doing a lot of flirting with each other and I am really enjoying it.

I am not sure if she is dropping hints at all, but she has sort of told me a lot about herself which I wouldnt really expect from someone who I had never met for instance more or less what time she will be up today.

I really want to text her today outside of work, nothing heavy just a quick hello however as we have only spoken during work time is this wise?? Am I reading more into this than I should be or is it not going to hurt to send her a quick hello text. I have ignored my instincts before but been completely wrong and dont want to pass on this opportunity as well...

Comments

• Options
    do you have her cell phone number?

why dont you casually mention something she likes, like if there is a festival or concert or shop or something and then say you will email or text her the details or address
  • Options
    Texted her anyway, just did what I thought was the right thing to do in the end. We have spoken a few times out of work now, and certainly not about work, am just not sure know where things are heading.

Its not exactly straightforward as there is a bit of an age gap she is older by a few years, and she lives about 2 hours away. Im not sure what she is looking for as she seems to blow hot and cold but is very friendly and doesnt seem to be discouraging me to contact her. Am I missing anything when for instance she more or less tells me the exact time she will be in.

Am going to meet her for a drink fairly soon so guess will discover more then, but i just dont want to seem like a stalker in the meantime by contacting her all the time. However I dont want her to think I am suddenly not interested by not contacting her at all, am thinking maybe if I dont contact her for half a day or something and then contact her I might be able to guage something from how quickly she replies??