Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

my first anniversery...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So its nearly my first anniversery (next tuesday) and i got the day all planned out, where were going, then back to mine where ill cook her dinner (once a year aint bad) and pop some champagne... Obviously flowers go without saying.

But im on a mission to get her a really nice gift but not entirely sure what, all i can think is perfume set really, cos ive got her jewellery for last crimbo and b-day so has anyone got any ideas??? :banghead:

If so :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    awwwwwww, wish my fella would do that...

gawd im a woman and Im struggling...lol!
    Perfume sounds nice, although i know im fairly picky with what i use..although if you got to the perfume counter and check out what scent you might like her to wear? That would seem sweet...
    Ill keep thinking....
  • Options
    Haha, exactly, she is very picky as well when it comes to perfumes, when we go to superdrug she can try them all and normally there will be one she likes if im lucky. so i dont really wanna get her perfume, but like you say, if i like it, she can just wear it when were together lol...

Thanks

I can just see myself walking up and down oxford street tomorrow, then bond street, then carnaby street, then back to bond street, then covent garden... haha
  • Options
    I always love my man getting me stuff from Lush, mmmmmmmm
  • Options
    Yeah... we been lush a few times together, that shop is well nice, maybe ill get the edible massage bar :thumb:

Maybe some cosmetics as well, do you have any favourites?
  • Options
    Theres an edible massage bar??oooOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo me wants!!!

Cosmetics, hmm...glittery eyeshadow..love the bourjois stuff.
    You could make a little pampering basket/box...! oooooo, and make it yourself, with stuff from lush, face masks, massager tools from body shop or something. you can slip in a small bottle of her fave perfume too...
  • Options
    You can buy funky boxes from clintons cards i think...
  • Options
    cheers nelly_bar (sounds like a lush product) :chin: haha

I think thats a good idea, getting a few differant items and then a nice box from clintons... thanks for that :)