Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Should i just stick to girls???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im a 19 year old bisexual girl with a decent amount of experience with both the sexes. My problem is that Even though iv fallen for a guy (9 years older than me) i just cant bring myself to give him blowjobs very often. i love revieving oral sex and i feel really guilty that in not returning the favor but even the thought of it makes me want to gag. :yuck: But with girls. . . i have no problem doing ANYTHING!! Any advice??? I love this guy to bits but dont want to piss him off. :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Just wank him off instead. That'll keep him happy.
  • Options
    I am bisexual too. I find there are bits of both genders i like and dislike. Best just to be honest about what you are and arent willing to do and try not to let it get in the way of any relationships! As for sticking with one, when im with a girl i want a boy and when im with a boy i want a girl, its a nightmare!
  • Options
    I'm a straight girl and i would probably rather go down on a girl than a guy, i know that really doesnt make sense, but i would be more confident with a girl and knowing what I'm doing and i dont really like doing it to guys even though im attracted to them, well my point is that just because you don't really like it it doesnt mean you should breakup with him or stick to girls if you like him.
  • Options
    Thanks a million for that guys xxxxx