Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Being on top

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was going to ask this in charlottas thread as its what made me think of it but i didnt want to take it over.

does anyone find they cant go fast enough when theyre on top? i find that my bf always has his hands on my hips pushing me to go faster than i actually can? any ways to combat this?

Comments

• Options
    All depends on the leverage I think, the way you sit. If you're on you're on your knees it's going to be your leg muscles having to stretch them out and back again which can only happen so fast.

If you're squatting i.e. on your feet you can use your ankles too I guess which are more elastic so it'll be easier.

The only other way I can explain it is try bending your knees back and forth lots - it's quite a long movement - then squat on your toes and you 'build' your body into a slightly more elastic object kind of thing, so it's easier to move quickly.

Of course, it depends whether the effort is worth it, nothing wrong with going slow :)
  • Options
    You can do it on a bouncy surface such as a tramploine or have something u can grab onto above you so you can lift yourself up and down. B v careful his wang doesnt fall out and u crush it tho, that is a v painful experience.
  • Options
    I was going to ask this in charlottas thread as its what made me think of it but i didnt want to take it over.

does anyone find they cant go fast enough when theyre on top? i find that my bf always has his hands on my hips pushing me to go faster than i actually can? any ways to combat this?

yeah my boyfriend always does this to me.
    puts me off going on top tbh
  • Options
    If you wrap your legs round/under his it gives you more leverage and makes it easier to move (faster).
  • Options
    Use your hands to push yourself up and down so you kinda bounce.
  • Options
    try just going really slow for a change and he'll eventually realise it can be as good as going really fast!