Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

black and blue

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
k i was out last night had a few babychams and pulled sum random,took her back to mine and well u can guess the rest,anyways the problem is today my dick is black and blue lol f uck knows what happined,fair enough i got laid but this is the 1st time my knobs been black and blue,i was pissed and from what i can remember it was just sex,just normal sex nothing to streneous,i am starting to worry a lil cause it looks f ucked lol it looks likes its done 12 rounds,it aint sore its just freaking me out a lil when i look at it lol which im trying not to do,so has any1 elses knob eva been so bruised its freaked u out?or any girls out there eva bruised a guy?

Comments

• Options
    I think you're gonna have to get that checked by a doctor. It sounds like something has gone seriously wrong.
  • Options
    cassidy04 wrote: »
    k i was out last night had a few babychams

:lol:
  • Options
    Yeh i would get that checked!
  • Options
    Get to the doctors!
    Anything else different?
  • Options
    kate- wrote: »
    Get to the doctors!
    Anything else different?

lol nah just my dicks fat as fu ck,i aint to keen on going to the docs,cant see myself going in and just whipping it out and asking whats up,ill give it a couple days and see if the swelling goes down(i hope it does anyways)
    i wont be able to pull for awhile anyways.
  • Options
    How... did that happen?

If my penis were to be ruptured I'm pretty sure my brain would remember every last detail without my consent because I would be traumatised.
  • Options
    Cassidy I would seriously consider going to the docs straightaway as it could be bleeding inside your penis (swelling, colouration) but I'm no doctor. Serioulsy, they see this kind of thing every day of every week - they'll be completely confidential and then you don't need to worry about it once you see them. Whereas if it starts to get worse, or doesn't go away - what are you going to do then?

Even if it does go away, if it looked that serious I'd still get checked over to make sure there was no long lasting damage.
  • Options
    cassidy04 wrote: »
    i wont be able to pull for awhile anyways.
    Mate, if this is as serious as I suspect it is, you won't be able to pull it for quite a long time. Get yourself to the docs, pronto!