Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

friend asked me to cover for her

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last night one of my mates went to stay at her boyfriends and asked me to cover for her, which i said i would, but because she hadn't left a note or anything saying she was at mines, her mum phoned my house in a panic looking for her, while i was still asleep, and obviously my mum knew she wasn't here, so now my friends in a lot of trouble, and i feel really guilty

Should i feel guilty or is this her own fault?

Comments

• Options
    Nope, you shouldn't feel guilty in the slightest.

If she's going to use yours as a cover then she should make a decent effort herself to not get caught.

If she can't be bothered to tell her mum/leave a note explaining where she's going (even if it's only the cover story) then she deserves all she gets.
  • Options
    Nope, you shouldn't feel guilty in the slightest.

If she's going to use yours as a cover then she should make a decent effort herself to not get caught.

If she can't be bothered to tell her mum/leave a note explaining where she's going (even if it's only the cover story) then she deserves all she gets.

:yes:
  • Options
    TBH She lied to her Mum, not you. What do you have to feel guilty about?
  • Options
    There was nothing you could have done anyway, it's not like you could hypnotise your mum and get her to lie to hers.
  • Options
    Thanks i was just wondering if she was to get angry with me would it be justified, but she didn't so its all good
  • Options
    oh the "i'm stayin at a mates house" line....brings back fond memories

i was a bit smarter than ur mate and used to hide my phone book before i went out, so they couldnt ring

ohm

in reply, no, you have NOTHING to feel bad a bout xx