Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Foreplay

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ugh, ok, so I think I've forgotten how to do foreplay. :(

Don't get me wrong, the sex is great, but I've been with my boyfriend for a while and it occurred to me the other night when he asked me to do something that I'm probably getting really lazy in bed, so we get straight to the nice sexing :naughty: ...but I'm probably not doing all I could to make it extra special for him or to make him want it more in the first place.

Any tips on how to get back into paying attention to the little things? I don't mean spicing up the actual sex, not looking for advice about positions/dressing up/similar... just the foreplay basically.

I don't want to get into some awful rut where it's wham bam thank you ma'am and nothing else!
:nervous:

Comments

• Options
    Ugh, ok, so I think I've forgotten how to do foreplay.
    I'd be more than happy to give you a reminder. :naughty:

Anyway, I didn't know it was possible to forget how to do foreplay. You're more likely just out of practice. (it's a feeling I know well, believe me) My suggestions are start with the basics. Spend time kissing each other, caressing one another, getting to know each other's bodies and so on. Move on to the "erogenous zones" after that. Chances are, however, by that point, all your memories will come flooding back to you.
  • Options
    yeh lots of stroking/kissing/licking/sucking
  • Options
    I get very bored with foreplay, i'd rather just do the sex.

But... kissing, nibbling, toys, watching films together, doing naughty things where you might get caught, all good.