Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pregnant ?? Precum ??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My boyfriend and I had sex 3-4 days before ovulation. He had not cum for a while before this occasion so there was a build up of semen ready to shoot! I gave him a blow job and could taste semen on his penis. We then proceeded to have unprotected sex and I'm not on the pill. He withdrew when he was about to cum but when I felt his penis with my hands immediately afterwards I could feel it was covered in what I presume was precum. It can't have been from me because I did not cum. It was definitely precum.

Could I be pregnant even though he did not cum inside me and even though this happened 3-4 days before ovulation?

HELP PLEASE xxx:eek2:

Comments

• Options
    Yes it is possible. But very unlikely. Still, all you need to do is purchase a test and you'll know for sure. Or visit a clinic they might do one for free.
  • Options
    Highly unlikely, unless you're the most fertile woman on the planet. If you're worried you could go to the doctor and get the morning after pill.
  • Options
    Hi,

Are you still within the 72 hours since sex that you can take the morning after pill during ? If so I would recommend you get this asap.

It is possible to get pregant even if he didnt ejaculate directly in you as pre cum contains sperm, its likely that his penis was covered in pre cum and also your vaginal lubrication.

Hope it turns out for the best for you, it might be worth discussing methods of contraception with your bloke and also a heath care professional so you can have fun without the worries in future xx
  • Options
    I'm curious. how do you know when you ovulate - I have some friends who claim to be able to feel it, but that's quite rare.

Regarfless, withdrawal isn't a terribly good form of contraception
  • Options
    actually a couple of days before you ovulate IS a very fertile time. When youre trying to conceive, if you only have sex on the day you think you ovulate youve quite often left it too late, although tbh, its not easy to predict your day of ovulation without expensive ovulation predictor kits which you chart your basal body temperature over the course of the month and look for the fluctuation in temperature which would mean ovulation was imminent.
    The fact that he hadnt come for a while could mean that there was a build up and hes extra likely to leak pre-come beforehand.
    Withdrawal is a *really* bad method of contraception. You may as well just cross your fingers as rely on that.

So in short, yes you could be pregnant. Easily.
    If its within 72 hours then you might be in time to get the morning after pill, although thats most effective within 24 hours and then gets steadily less effective towards the 72.
    If its past that, you need to just wait and see if you come on your period and if not, do a pregnancy test.

good luck.