Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why do i lose friends for no reason?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm sure some of you will remember my last thread in relatioships (if not do a search) where by i drew a nice picture for my friend. She loved it, said im awsome and the best guy ever.

Not the weekend just gone but the one before, i went round and we watched a film, we had fun, and chatted and stuff, when i left she gave me a hug and kissed me on the lips.

Fast forward till now and i haven't spoken to her since that last weekend for various reasons. Now she's removed me from her myspace and won't reply to my txt or call. Why is she doing this? I haven't done anything wrong, how could i, i haven't even spoken to her!

I told her about my fears before, as i seem to lose a lot of friends in this same way. They tell me they'll always be my friend no matter what and are different from other girls. Yet, and this time included, it always end the same way where one day things are fine, next they deny i even existed. I don't know what to do, i don't do anything wrong, it's making me really depressed because i can't solve this.

I wanted to die in my sleep last night, i didn't want to wake up or have to go to work this morning. I try my hardest to make new friends but i always lose them, the same way EVERY TIME, with no explanation, no nothing and it's really getting me VERY down. What do i do? I just wana be dead right now cos stuff like this upsets me so much :(

Comments

• Options
    Aw I'm sorry she's behaving in that way that's not fair on you.

Can't you go out with some other friends to cheer yourself up?

Think about what you've said to her. Did you say anything maybe a bit too intense or something that might have scared her off?
  • Options
    Question - why, specifically, haven't you spoken to her since the weekend before last?

Question 2 - how many times did you text/call her? Maybe she got scared off because you were a little over-eager?
  • Options
    Question - why, specifically, haven't you spoken to her since the weekend before last?

Question 2 - how many times did you text/call her? Maybe she got scared off because you were a little over-eager?

First question that popped into my mind too.

I'm thinking though that question two isn't the issue, more like the reverse, maybe the fact that she didn't hear from him for all that time (where maybe the kiss on the lips meant something else in her mind) this is why she has maybe pulled away?

To the OP I honestly can't say why it keeps happening to you, maybe in your upset state of mind you feel it keeps happening when in reality it only happens in certain circumstances?

Has it always been girls who end the friendships abruptly, or is it also guys?