Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

boys are rubbish

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok so i was sayin before.. how i slept with sum1 from work.. and wasnt really sure wat was goin on because we hadnt spoke of it..

so he flirted with me for the past week like wouldnt leave me alone. i txt him fri n sed look if you dnt like me just say n i wont text you. so he replys sat afternoon sayin he doesnt like me that way?! wat?????? he made all the moves i never gave him any encouragement b4 he sed he liked me.. and now he says this. arghhhhhh.

at work today i ignored him completely.. and wen i went off on my lunch he txt me sayin ok did i do or say sumthin 2 u on saturday if i did im sorry because i dnt remember. i jst txt bak n sed actually im pissedoff because u sed u didnt like me n it was u not me hu sed u did in the first place! and carried on ignorin him all afternoon.

i dunnooooo what to do. help me.

Comments

• Options
    This is a textbook case of a bloke being a bloke, I'm afraid. He's either terrified of admitting his real feelings, or he's just playing you around.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    This is a textbook case of a bloke being a bloke, I'm afraid. He's either terrified of admitting his real feelings, or he's just playing you around.

i agree
    some men are bastards :yes:
    just rise above and dont waste a second more on that tosser.
    i know exactly how fustrating and confusing it is. I lose my virginity to one like this (didnt work with him though).
  • Options
    kate- wrote: »
    some men are bastards :yes:
    Indeed. Sadly amongst the male species, there's a certain amount of us who become emotional retards around women. I should know - I was like that for several years. Thankfully, we grow up eventually.
  • Options
    I think this is all a bit juvenile..I just looked at your profile expecting you to be 16 but you're 21! Anyway it sounds like you're both playing games here.. you texting him out of the blue being all drama queen "look if you dnt like me just say n i wont text you" even though he was flirting with you and acting as if he liked you. It probably got his back up or confused him or soemthing. Then you ignoring him. And why is this all happening over text messages? I thought you worked with the guy.
  • Options
    He does truely sound rubbish. forget him, treat it as a learning curve. We've all been there at one time or another!
    x