Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Team Fortress 2

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone else play this yet - Jesus it's great fun
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    360 or pc? I've only got the 360 version :(
    I'm on PC I'm afraid - must grab a 360 again soon
    No, not yet. Used to paly Team Fortress a hell of a lot, but the servers i used to play on have died due to the twats that hosted the servers.
    It's so good that it's spoiled every other shooter for me.

Getting the achievement for tricking the other team's medic into healing me is the high point of my gaming career so far :o

I love the spy. Valve have made the perfect class for sneaky fucks like me who are a bit shit at twitch shooting.
    I'm loving playing the spy against inexperienced engineers - they just don't seem to understand why their turrets are blowing up when there's themselves and another engineer stood right next to them... ;)
    There have been a couple of game where I've just wanted to high five myself for being such a twisted sneaky sod :o

I think purposefully falling from the top of the tower in Gravel so that my health was low, disguising myself as an enemy spy then running backwards past the opposite team jabbing the "Medic!" button is the most cunning thing I've ever done in my life. They just wrote me off as a newbie spy who'd been rumbled until I started knifing them in the back :razz:
    Cant seem to ever be able to connect to a working server, on pc