Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

T mobile Not working?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it just me or does 150 not work tonight?

I've even tryed this number - Lost, stolen or faulty phones - 0845 412 5000 (charged at local toll rates)

On the house phone and i get nothing!

It's like they have dispeared!

p.S I'm trying to top up my sisters phone using the 150 number

Comments

• Options
    For about the past week I've been cut off in about 80% of the calls I've made. Less so for people calling me.

And I started this contract about a month ago, arse. :(
  • Options
    I'm on tmobile and i get cut off all the time. Because the signal is crap in my house it always says 'network busy' though. It was fine on vodaphone!
  • Options
    Erm i was talking about friday, and there was some national problem with there 150 top up thing. :) All back to normal now.
  • Options
    I don't lose signal, it just says the other person hung up, when they didn't. Rubbish really.
  • Options
    Tmobile provide the network for Virgin and BT-Mobile and so it might have an effect on those networks if it's a big problem.

I wanna see what this has to offer later on today

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/telecoms/article2752427.ece
  • Options
    Oh is that the new 3 handset that is going to be out 2nd nov?
  • Options
    CoolMe wrote: »
    Oh is that the new 3 handset that is going to be out 2nd nov?

Yep plus one in black you have to spend a minimum of £10 a month though on PAYG or £12 on contract.
  • Options
    I went into the shop.

The lady said it's the 3g network is dodgy, so therefore the phone switches from 3g to 2.5g and that fucks it up and drops the call. So she turned off 3g on my phone, I honed up 150 said oye refund please, she said it's a 24 hour thing, I said it's been happening for a week which the sales assistant in shop confirmed to me, she said 'that information is incorrect'. Wtf. I know how long my phone is packing up for.

she's gonna ring me back friday and if it's still dodgy I'm gonna ask for a refund or a free sweet or something.