Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girl I like...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

There's this girl I like, even though i've only known her for a few days! The thing is i'm not sure what to do, because apparrently about 5 guys all fancy her as well, and i've been told by a few of her friends that she isn't interested in any of them. Her and her friends sometimes joke about the amount of guys fancying her and she doesn't really seem to care, or be interested. I've been told by one of her friends that she likes quiet guys and stuff, which i am. I don't really get any signs from her. Most of my chatting to her has been over MSN as when we are in a group together we rarely speak to each other directly. She also seems quiet amongst people she doesn't know v well which could account for this though, or perhaps she just doesn't like me.

In short, i'm not sure what to do. I certainly don't want to add my name to the list of guys who she knows fancy her but who she doesn't fancy back, especially when i'd have to see her around, and especially when i'm friends with her friends. But then I don't want to sit by and do nothing when there could be a chance. I just wondered if there is any way of perhaps getting a sign from her, or something. I very rarely see her on her own, she usually with her mates so I can't really get to her... any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Secret looks and smiles and, subtleness, subtleness, subtleness.

All I can think of...for I am in virtually the same situation, mate. ;)
    I was just as clueless, but a girl fiend of mine told me to: be VERY subtle, and: be yourself.

best of luck.
  • Options
    Well for me i find that i dont for a guy unless i know his personality. So perhaps you could try being her friend and as you are the kind of guy she's into maybe she will make the first move!