Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Don't trust him :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all!! :)

I've been with my boyfriend over 3 months now and we get on really well and hav told each other that we love each other n i really do love spending time with him & even jus talkin to him on the phone, etc.

I don't doubt at all our love for each other and that we get on great but it's only when i'm not with him....i start gettin really worried that he's goin to cheat on me. My reason for thinkin this is that he told me he was never faithfull before except for his last girlfriend who he was with for 10months and said it was his first serious girlfriend.

He's the type of guy who's a real charmer n he loves sex, women, etc! (which i know 90% of men are like that too!!) and sometimes we'd actually mark women out of 10 if we're out drunk just having a laugh which i find funny! and i accept that of course he's goin to find other women sexy and good-looking but recently i'm feelin really insecure and thinkin about what if he's with these girls when i'm not there....would he really turn down the chance to be with them??

The worst thing is that i know this is my problem, i'm the one that doesn't seem to trust him. I like to think that i'd trust most ppl unless they give me a reason not to....and he hasn't really given me a reason not to! I'm afraid i'm goin to end up taking this out on him as recently when i've been drunk, i've been gettin real paranoid when he's talkin to other girls....and these are girls that i know he's jus friends with! i really can't stand when i see girls acting like they own der boyfriend and gettin really jealous but i feel like i'm turning into one now myself!!:eek:

Any advice on how to get over my insecurity, jealousy, paranoia, etc?!!:nervous:

Sorry for going on abit!!:rolleyes:

Thanks!!
Sweetiebabe xx