Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The feet's size

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anyone care your feet's size?

i do. throught my observing, i found that my feet are very short, even shorter than the ones who are shorter in stature, i got very inferiority. my feet's size is near 25cm( 9.84 inches ), what is yours?

Comments

• Options
    As long as you're able to stand upright and walk the size of your feet isn't a problem. But in other ways you shouldn't let the size of your feet affect you.
  • Options
    Have to say until today foot size has never really crossed my mind as something to think about.

Neither did I have any idea what size my feet were in cm. (Have now got the ruler out and measured them).

Mine are about 25 cm, which is on the large size for ladies feet and the smaller end for mens feet, but not noteworthy for either. (UK size 7).

Assuming you can walk and get shows to fit I wouldn't worry, suspect no one notices.
  • Options
    Have to say until today foot size has never really crossed my mind as something to think about.

Neither did I have any idea what size my feet were in cm. (Have now got the ruler out and measured them).

Mine are about 25 cm, which is on the large size for ladies feet and the smaller end for mens feet, but not noteworthy for either. (UK size 7).

Assuming you can walk and get shows to fit I wouldn't worry, suspect no one notices.
    I measured mine too :lol:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I am size 13, fuck knows what that is in CM, all I know is that it is a pain in the arse getting shoes :S
  • Options
    I'm 5ft 6, and i have size 4 feet. I look ridiculous.
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    I am size 13, fuck knows what that is in CM, all I know is that it is a pain in the arse getting shoes :S

My brother has that size, and my dad is a 14. (If they are the same sizes... who knows) When they find shoes they buy in bulk :p

I've got a size 10 and I'm 5'10. They are 10 inches long too. Or 25.4cm. I measured them the other day for socks! My sister calls me ski feet cuz shes taller with smaller feet. But she's just jelous. Plus I have more area to kick her up the butt with ;)
  • Options
    I can't say I've ever measured my feet .... my hands, yeah, but feet????
  • Options
    I'm size 5 or 6

Apparently the length between the bit opposite your elbow (like the crease bit) and the start of your palm is the length of your foot :)
  • Options
    I'm size 5 or 6

Apparently the length between the bit opposite your elbow (like the crease bit) and the start of your palm is the length of your foot :)

You might be onto something, just tried it now and it's about same length.

Im a size 10/11 and I have no problem with my feet size, I don't look like a clown so it's all good.
  • Options

I've got a size 10 and I'm 5'10.

Christ where do you get shoes from?
    I'm usually an 8 at 5ft9 and I thought mine were awful to buy for!
  • Options
    Oh cuz I'm a big loser :( I forgot the US 10. Whicih is apperantly a 7.5 http://www.safariquip.co.uk/i_shoe_sizes.html So they usually come in that size. But anything higher is hard to find. I could only imagine the honkey feet it probably seemed like I had!

High five for ski feet ;)
  • Options
    Oh cuz I'm a big loser :( I forgot the US 10. Whicih is apperantly a 7.5 http://www.safariquip.co.uk/i_shoe_sizes.html So they usually come in that size. But anything higher is hard to find. I could only imagine the honkey feet it probably seemed like I had!

High five for ski feet ;)

haha
    :hyper:
  • Options
    I had to share this one... I just talked to my brothers fiance to ask her the size of her feet to make some socks. The girl is 5'11... with a US size 5 shoe... and according to the graph... I guess she wouldn't be able to buy adult shoes over there :p I thought it was too funny.
  • Options
    I'm about 5 7 and yet I am a UK size 11/12 in shoes/trainers, which are 45/46 in a European size and 10/11 in US size. No up on my CM sizing yet as it isn't important. I say that because It's actually my job, I work on the Footwear dept in my shop.

Not a common thing unless you are foreign to be asking in CM sizing though.
  • Options
    edn1 wrote: »
    I'm about 5 7 and yet I am a UK size 11/12 in shoes/trainers, which are 45/46 in a European size and 10/11 in US size. No up on my CM sizing yet as it isn't important. I say that because It's actually my job, I work on the Footwear dept in my shop.

Not a common thing unless you are foreign to be asking in CM sizing though.

ah well you know what they say about men with big feet... :naughty:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    ...what does height have to do with shoe size? As far as I can tell, all that matters is the foot.
  • Options
    ...what does height have to do with shoe size? As far as I can tell, all that matters is the foot.
    Well, taller people generally tend to have bigger feet...
  • Options
    I mean to quote Simba actually...
    The girl is 5'11... with a US size 5 shoe... and according to the graph... I guess she wouldn't be able to buy adult shoes over there :p
    Where does her height come in to whether shoes are available?
  • Options

Oh! It doesn't. But having that small feet at her height is strange. She wouldn't find shoes in the UK equivalent size over here for adults.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    kate- wrote: »
    ah well you know what they say about men with big feet... :naughty:

Big socks.
  • Options
    I'm a size 3/4 and 5'6. It's never bothered me, but my friends often tell me I have small feet. Has to be said though imo female shoes look better in small sizes anyways so I'm happy.
  • Options

She's quite tall with children's feet. Its funny. Maybe she practiced feet binding :p
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    Oh! It doesn't. But having that small feet at her height is strange. She wouldn't find shoes in the UK equivalent size over here for adults.
    Ah, ok. Somehow I got the impression that it would be difficult to find shoes for this combination of foot size and height. :D
  • Options
    I'm a size 8 (UK), size 9 (US) and just under 6 foot tall.
  • Options
    According to the tag on my shoes, my UK size is 11. "Normally" 46.
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    Big socks.

Exactly what I was thinking...:p ;)