Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Having to fight for a girl?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why is it that every nice girl seems to have at least one or two more blokes who like her and would really like to be with her aswell?

The girl I like(d) at work has at least two on her team who like her, one is her fat headed goon of an ex, and some other bloke who I don't like the look of either. From what I've heard, she's a nightmare when she's drunk and always wants to be giving her ex the push off but when she's pissed he's got the charm and they usually end up spending the night together. I can't be arsed with shit like that, but then people say if I really wanted to be with her then I'd be more forward but then that's not really "me".

Thinking about it, all my exes have had a few blokes who've shown interest and who'd like nothing more than to be getting off with her. I suppose it's chivalrous to fight for the hand of fair maiden, but I'm not a bravado sort of boy, if something happens then it happens y'know.

Not entirely sure what the point of that was, but oh well.

Comments

• Options
    you just needed to release!

in effect you thought out loud!

do you feel better for it?
  • Options
    it sounds like a messy situation if she's spending the night with her ex even if she is drunk..i wouldnt get involved personally
  • Options
    I understand what you mean mate. There's a girl at work who I've fallen for pretty seriously just recently. She's in a long term relationship with a boyfriend who treats her like crap, he's rude to her and her family and according to a mate of mine (who works directly with her) her self confidence is not that great because of this. Yet there are guys at work who I know she is (or was?) interested in who've not really wanted anything from her, now I'm REALLY interested and I am getting no signs back from her that things may be the same. It's a screwed up situation for sure.
  • Options
    I wouldn't be scared of the competition if I were you- attractive girls will generally have more than one suitor.

Like most women, she will shag her ex when she's drunk, unless there's someone better. I don't know why women do it, but they all do.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    Like most women, she will shag her ex when she's drunk, unless there's someone better. I don't know why women do it, but they all do.

No we don't.