Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

he's driving me mad.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm in love with someone i know would be bad for me, and it driving me mental.:banghead:
i've just recently stopped using drugs and i'm trying to move on with my life, but theres this lad i've liked on and off for a couple of years. we have a little history from when i was about 16, but he left to go in the army and broke my heart but he's recently come back. he's now into drugs and a bad lot and i've slept with a couple of his friends.
i still get on with him and speak when i see him, and he's told me to give him a ring, but i know i'll end up broken hearted again, but part of me still wants him.
any advice?

Comments

• Options
    I've been in a similar situation to this.

You need to do what is best for you. If he's into drugs then you don't want to be dragged beack in it, it sounds like u have worked hard to get off them and sort yourself out. If he is still in the army then when he goes back it is going to upset you and break your heart, from my experience army guys don't tend to be reliable!

I'm not sure if this will help but u never know :)
  • Options
    coming off drugs could of been the best thing in your life that you have done.... if you go back into drugs you could seriously ruin your life and regret it.

im sure there will be other guys you will fall for that are not into drugs, its upto you do you wanna risk it or wait till you find someone else?