Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Why???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK guys n girls, Im sorry, I think this is going to be a bit of a rant, but hey.

Since I got back from my holiday at the end of August, I have had a chest infection thing, and its still not going.

Coupled with that, Im tired all the time, I ache a lot, and have an almost constant stomach upset-either or feeling sick, or the other end if you know what I mean.:(

I take vitamins, I eat a lot of veggies and a fair amount of fish (I dont eat meat at all, am a sort of vegetarien-but-cheat-and-eat-fish).

I swim or gym at least 3 times a week, so do get excercise.
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??WHY FEEL SHIT ALL THE TIME!!! :banghead: Starting to get righ proper on my nerves. I know people have a hell of a lot more problems but its still not nice always feeling like crap.

Any advice??? PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSE??!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There's a word for fish eating non meat eaters, maybe pestcaterian?
    I think you really need to go see your GP and soon! It sounds like you live a good life,(or try to) soooo...either it is somehow psychological (for example tiredness can = depression) or ask your GP to be referred to someone. hope that helps
    Are you getting enough sleep? and by sleep I don't mean just naps. I'm talking about REM sleep. That could be a big problem. You can do everything else right, but if you're not getting quality sleep you, then you can easily get sick and worn down.
    Try stopping exercise for a week or so.

I know when I'm feeling rough, a gym session is one of the worst things I can do as it just flattens me...
    katralla wrote: »
    There's a word for fish eating non meat eaters, maybe pestcaterian?

YES!!! Except, when I tell people thats what I am, they either look blank, or laugh and tell me Im making it up.
    Nutter wrote: »
    I think you really need to go see your GP and soon! It sounds like you live a good life,(or try to) soooo...either it is somehow psychological (for example tiredness can = depression) or ask your GP to be referred to someone. hope that helps

I do have depression...i was diagnosed in 05, and am on medication for it...I just cant take it if this is the rest of my life, you know??:crying: always feeling like this. Its horrible! it makes me feel like Im a drain on everyone i know... i try and hide from people when Im feeling really low, as it must be boring having someone around who always feels shit. I so want to be happy and bursting with energy. feeling like this just makes me despise myself more.
    Lankygirl wrote: »
    YES!!! Except, when I tell people thats what I am, they either look blank, or laugh and tell me Im making it up.

I think I learned that word on here, very useful site.