Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

these leather bomber jackets

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
that everybody seems to be wearing at the mo, where can i get one?
really want one in either brown or black but can't seem to find them anywhere, been in nearly every clothes shop i could think of this morning, thought they would have them in everywhere. i'm not bothered if it's not genuine leather, but i don't want a really plasticy looking one like they're selling in primark.

cheaper the better. uni have messed up my student loan so i dont have much money.

ta :)

Comments

• Options
    i want one but the ones i've seen look really bulky. Bay have some.
  • Options
    New Look have some that are quite nice.
  • Options
    Dorothy Perkins and River Island have them as do Next.
  • Options
    thank yooou.

didn't see them in New Look or Dorothy Perkins yesterday, gonna have a look on their now though. only ones i saw anywhere where £80+ really can't afford that, as i said, i only want a 'leather look' one!
  • Options
    thank yooou.

didn't see them in New Look or Dorothy Perkins yesterday, gonna have a look on their now though. only ones i saw anywhere where £80+ really can't afford that, as i said, i only want a 'leather look' one!
    Ah sorry didnt realise you wanted a leather look one, both DP and Next and RI do real ones and they're about £100+
  • Options
    yeah i had a look, bit out of my price range at the mo, thanks a lot anyway :)
  • Options
    I got mine (leather look) for peanuts at New Look- it was like £12 or something stupid because there was a tiny tear in the cuff material- but even so, their full price things are really reasonable- £25-50 quid.
  • Options
    I bought More magazine this week and there's a whole section on autumn/winter coats including a couple of pages of examples of coats in this style.
  • Options
    StupidGirl wrote: »
    I bought More magazine this week and there's a whole section on autumn/winter coats including a couple of pages of examples of coats in this style.

coincidence, just been having a look through this mag, love the one for £35 in Dorothy Perkins, can't see it on their site though and they didn't have it in the Hull shop. There's a few New Look one's in More too, didn't see any of them in store. :mad:
  • Options
    get one from a vintage shop, the benefit of that is that they have also been worn in for you...
  • Options
    i just bought one from H&M it was 50 euro (im in austria) and it fits really well, they had loads of colours too.
  • Options
    i just got two from tk maxx: a black military-esque one, and a brown bomber. try in there. (: