Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

This girl is gettin on my nerves.. seriously HELP!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:grump: ok at school there is this freaking popular/cheerleading chick that always flirts with my boyfriend. and it really pisses me off.:o my boyfriend tells me not to worry bout it because him and her arent ever goin to happen. me and my boyfriend has been together for a year. im 15 and he's 16. were both in high school. and everytime we walk by her she always looks at him and smiles. :mad: and to make matters worse to me. they ride the same freakin bus. she lives right down the road from him.:mad: and everytime i ask her or one of her friends her/they tell me that she dont like him. and everything blah blah blah. i want to beat her up so bad. i cant stand girls like that. i just wish she would seriously back up. what should i do to make her stop. cuz she DONT. should i threaten her????? or should i just leave it alone. cuz i dont want her to break me and my boyfriend up. cuz then i would seriously go off on her ass. :yippe:

*any help??*:mad:

Comments

• Options
    Erm, if you could point her in my direction, I'd really appreciate it.

Seriously though, don't let it bother you. You're with your boyfriend, you trust him, and she's never going to have a shot, so just laugh it off, because she's the sad, lonely pathetic one. The worst thing you could do would be to start getting really flirty with your boyfriend whenever she's around, because it just screams of jealousy and insecurity (which won't fool her, and won't be attractive to your boyfriend). It wouldn't surprise me if she's doing it just to piss you off, so don't rise to it. Learn to chill out a bit.
  • Options
    relationships forum

--->
  • Options
    Well don't get too jealous and obsessive or it might drive him away from you and onto her. Act like you're not bothered because she might just be trying to get a reaction from you so next time she gets all flirty just start getting with him in front of her.
  • Options
    Erm, if you could point her in my direction, I'd really appreciate it.

:lol:

I think you should open a can of whoop-ass!

Lol I'm kidding, seriously you should just ignore her. At the end of the day, she can look but she can't touch. It would piss me off too but you've just got to rise above that and remember that you've got something that she wants but can't get. :thumb:
  • Options
    I always take some satisfaction out of the fact of someone eyeing up Mrs Ninja. Cause I know that it's me that's going home with her and seeing/touching her bits.

:D
  • Options
    Ignore her.

This happened in reverse with two of my best mates - they were together for almost two years and then she started getting a bit flirty with a few of our other mates. Everybody knew it was meaningless but the boyfriend got very paranoid and eventually the relationship collapsed as a result.

Bottom line - ignore her, because chances are your boyfriend isn't doing anything he shouldn't, and if you get paranoid things can only go downwards.
  • Options
    you guys are soo right. i swear. cuz she cant touch him whatsoever. but for some reason i have this feeling that she does or maybe he might be doing it to her. idk. but its really scary. and i cant lose him cuz i gave him so much. but i will ignore it. or at least try cuz i cant stand it. it gets soo annoying when a "cheerleader" looks at my boyfriend. ughh.. omg. i reallly want to say something to her though. but like when my boyfriend isnt around she is all like nice to me and crap. and thinks that i like her. what do i do there?

btw**when she does some of that stuff to my boyfriend i dont show how much it bothers me infront of her. but i go off infront of my boyfriend about it. i was just lettin ya'll know..
  • Options
    Ignore her.