Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Any Advice?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok well my boyfriend and i have been together for a year. and umm while we were going out for like our 3rd month. i kissed another guy. my ex boyfriend to be more specific and i told him about it. he was really pist i mean who wouldnt be. but its been a year now and yea we are still together. but he keeps bringing it up. and everytime he does i get mad or aggravated about it because i hate talking about it. Now that im in high school which im a sophmore and he is a junior and my ex is a freshman. We are all in the same school and we walk by him every now and then to get to our classes. yea its hard for me to go to school everyday and look at my ex(the one i kissed and too my boyfriend its cheating) and my boyfriend and realize that i cheated. i hate it. and i want to get past it so bad. and to remind you. this was a long time ago. 3rd month and now its been a year. He wont drop it and it really sucks. cuz its so hard to go a day without talking to my boyfriend without him bringin that up. it really sucks. and i dont know what else to do. CAN ANYONE HELP???:confused: