Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Stuffing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I love home made stuffing, especially the stuff my grandad used to make:heart::heart:

So........ if you make yours, how do you make it, what ingredients do you use???

Comments

• Options
    my granny used to make oatmeal stuffing and it was lush. don't know how though. i just use tesco value lol cos i'm poor
  • Options
    I had some homemade stuffing last week and asked the cook what was in it, the only thing I remember was breadcrumbs.
  • Options
    You've obviously never had Souffers then :p

I don't care how trashy that makes me, that stuff is awsome. WOuld make a meal out of it in the poor days.

Can't help you in any other ways though.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I love sage and onion stuffing. Never made it though. Have made sausage meat stuffing, though - breadcrumbs, sausage meat, egg and seasoning. Yummy :yum:
  • Options
    Using a Paxo stuffing mix and then adding in sausage meat is reeaaally yummy!
  • Options
    No meat in mine, but I fuckin love stuffin! In more ways than one haha
  • Options
    I wondered when the first stuffing related pun was going to occur.

Chestnut stuffing for me, yummy yum yum. Have made my own and it was ok(ish), haven't got the recipe though. Usually buy Shropshire Spice Co. stuffing and add extra herbs/chestnuts to it.