Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ugg Boots

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

I'm wanting a pair of Ugg boots but the genuine ones, does anyone know of any websites that seels them slightly cheaper that £139 in Schuh?!

Comments

• Options
    Uggaustralia.com post to the UK. Uggs work out at £74 for the classic talls, but postage is quite a lot I think - it doesn't let you work out the total incl postage until you've added your card details, which is slightly worrying lol.
  • Options
    you can buy children's ones, as they go up to a size 5 but are big enough for a 6 to fit into. a friend's girlfriend did just that and they worked out to be a lot cheaper.
  • Options
    thanks!
    I'll look into that!
    Yeh was thinking about the kids, do you know what site they used and how much they were?
  • Options
    ive bought some from a website in new zealand over 2 yrs ago and then i bought some more in a different colour 18months ago. They are absolutely brilliant, i love them. I got the short sand colour and short black. Considering getting some long ones in either chestnut or chocolate.
    My mate bought the 'chloe sundance' ones, theyre so cute.

Theyre priced between about £60 and £90, no delivery charge and they arrive in about a week.

I think they look much nicer than the Ugg branded ones.
    Have a look;

www.nznature.co.nz
  • Options
    Just be careful about which ones you get. I got a pair of the jumbo uggs from snugg australia and they fell apart after wearing them twice. They sent a replacement pair and they did too and now they won't refund my money because it's after a certain time limit. Skanking gits. :no:
  • Options
    What are Ugg Boots apart from boots for Uggs :)
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    What are Ugg Boots apart from boots for Uggs :)

Ugg-ly muther fuckers. ;)
  • Options
    Dobbin wrote: »
    Ugg-ly muther fuckers. ;)

Not as ugly as Crocs though. Saw on another forum they are bringing out croc/ugg hybrids! :yuck:
  • Options
    Carolina wrote: »
    Just be careful about which ones you get. I got a pair of the jumbo uggs from snugg australia and they fell apart after wearing them twice. They sent a replacement pair and they did too and now they won't refund my money because it's after a certain time limit. Skanking gits. :no:

thanks i've seen that site! will avoid it!
  • Options
    Not as ugly as Crocs though. Saw on another forum they are bringing out croc/ugg hybrids! :yuck:

I'm confused and scared! Unless you can wear them with the giant crotch skinny pants. ;)
    And tuck the pants inside.

I hear they are uber comfortable though, and I can't diss on comfort. :(
  • Options
  • Options
    Tescos have some Ugg rip-off boots for a tenner. They do look comfy but I can't imagine wearing them out...they remind me of those slipper-boots you get to wear round the house.